“Sometimes good, sometimes not”
Review of Asiana

Asiana
Ranked #15 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We've been there four times with grandchildren. Sometimes the food was outstanding and faily generous with friendly waiters. Other times not generous and not friendly. It's chancy. They are on my "one year plan"

1  Thank RonW763
There are newer reviews for Asiana

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have visited Asiana about a dozen times in the last 4 years or so. My first 4 or 5 visits were very good, with fresh and tasty food, along with decent service. My favorites were spicy scallop, spider roll, and tofu teriyaki box. However, I've noticed the quality has markedly deteriorated in the last couple years. Service is hit and miss. An appetizer was never served, but was charged on the bill, waited too long to get check, hot green tea was served barely lukewarm and never refilled, etc. Even more distressing is the unfortunate slide in the quality of food. My previously mentioned favorites were not even a ghost of what they were on earlier visits. An appetizer of sliced steak with some kind of sauce (can't recall the name) turned out to be flabby, gray, overcooked, tough and tasteless, served with watery tasteless brown sauce. (This was the same appetizer the waiter forgot to bring us on a previous visit; perhaps he did us a favor?)Hot items arrived barely warm. On more than one occasion, raw seafood items were served way, way beyond their freshness prime. Two visits resulted in unfortunate intestinal consequences. My most recent visit was in hopes of a quick solo lunch around 11:30am while I was running errands in the area. I waited for over 5 minutes at the reception area and no one acknowledged me. I left. I am not likely to return. The last several visits offered service and food that was the caliber of a food court at the mall. As others have noted, there are many other Japanese and Asian fusion establishments to compete nowaways. Head to one of those.

1  Thank Christmaseve11
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Food is awesome!! hibachi, tempura, sushi etc. yay!! Lunch is your best economical bet!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I do not know who did not like it , but I've been there many many times and only once was the sushi off and one time the steak was a little under cooked, but that was my fault because I did not specify on a take out order as far as how I wanted it cooked. The miso soup is also very good!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had the hibachi dinner, it wasn't good. Steak was overcooked and tough, the fish was spoiled, and the vegetables were half raw, half overcooked. Even tough the place wasn't busy, service was slow and our waiter nowhere to be found. For me it was a little pricey, especially since it wasn't worth the money and they charged 2.50 for a small kids drink. Needless to say, we won't be going back there,

1  Thank Honeybee9999
Reviewed November 3, 2012

First I'd like to start out by saying I'm sorry you were so unhappy with your service. Second I'd like to state that EVERYTHING you wrote about your experience is untrue. If I never greeted you then how would you know my name? You received your appetizer and I would NEVER EVER bring a check right as I bring out the food. At Asiana we give 100% to keep our customers happy, but unfortunately some can not be pleased. They say the customer is always right, but in this case they are not. I'm a 19 year old college student who works very hard to get where shes at and the name calling is unacceptable. Please don't come back if this is the outcome for we don't want the negative energy in the restaurant anyways...

5  Thank Ashley53029