“excellent food!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Asiana

Asiana
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartland, Wisconsin
“excellent food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Food is awesome!! hibachi, tempura, sushi etc. yay!! Lunch is your best economical bet!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I do not know who did not like it , but I've been there many many times and only once was the sushi off and one time the steak was a little under cooked, but that was my fault because I did not specify on a take out order as far as how I wanted it cooked. The miso soup is also very good!

• Visited August 2012

Davenport, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had the hibachi dinner, it wasn't good. Steak was overcooked and tough, the fish was spoiled, and the vegetables were half raw, half overcooked. Even tough the place wasn't busy, service was slow and our waiter nowhere to be found. For me it was a little pricey, especially since it wasn't worth the money and they charged 2.50 for a small kids drink. Needless to say, we won't be going back there,

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Honeybee9999
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Reply From Blonde Ditzy Waitress to Badger_girl84”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

First I'd like to start out by saying I'm sorry you were so unhappy with your service. Second I'd like to state that EVERYTHING you wrote about your experience is untrue. If I never greeted you then how would you know my name? You received your appetizer and I would NEVER EVER bring a check right as I bring out the food. At Asiana we give 100% to keep our customers happy, but unfortunately some can not be pleased. They say the customer is always right, but in this case they are not. I'm a 19 year old college student who works very hard to get where shes at and the name calling is unacceptable. Please don't come back if this is the outcome for we don't want the negative energy in the restaurant anyways...

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank Ashley53029
“Worst Service I've EVER Had !!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went in for dinner with my husband last Saturday and was NOT impressed with our waitress. She was a ditzy blonde who was more interested in socializing than getting our order correct. She didn't greet us, rushed us through ordering (we've never been there before), didn't bring us the appetizer that we ordered (it was taken off our bill later), gave us the check at the same time she brought us the meals, my husband's meal was wrong, and it took 15 minutes to get her attention reguarding his meal and refills due to socializing. To wrap up our experience, as we looked over our bill she added an 18% gratituity! For what ?! I ended up talking to a manager and he fixed everything and was very concerned and understanding. Her name was Ashley and he said he would take care of her. I truly hope for the sake of other customers that she is no longer employed. But overall, the food was good (but overpriced) and the decor was fun and fit the theme nicely. I might go back as long as Ashley is not my waitress!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Badger_girl84
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been here a few times now, and the food is always amazing! They have a sushi bar, tables, or habachi for dining. I've always done the habachi grill with friends and I have never been disappointed with anything. The cooks are fun and interactive, and the food is super fresh and delicious. One thing that is not on the habachi menu is the swordfish, but they will make it upon request- I highly recommend trying it if you are a seafood lover! Also scallops are make perfectly. It is a bit pricey ($30-$40 per plate) but it is well worth the money for special occasions. The waitress added an 18% gratuity charge to our bill when we only had 2 people in our party- on the menu it says the gratuity charge is added to parties of 6 or more. Confused, but we didn't ask since the service was good.

• Visited September 2012