“Bad Friday Fish Fry”

5 O'Clock Club
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 5 O'Clock Club, in Pewaukee, WI, is the area's leading family restaurant serving Pewaukee, Milwaukee and surrounding areas. We offer sandwiches, burgers, steak, fish, desserts and more. For your next meal, visit 5 O'Clock Club in Pewaukee.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in the past & the friday cod fish fry wasn't too bad, but when I went this friday I was totality disappointed with the cod. If you like a lot of breading with hardly any fish inside this is the place for you. You could have taken all of the breading off of the 4 pieces of cod fish that I had & you would have come up with 4 pieces of cod fish that would measure 3in. by 2in. by 1/4in. thick. That doesn't sound like a very good cod fish fry to me,no wonder this restaurant is making $$$$ off of the friday fish fry because they don't give you hardly any fish on your plate. Everything else that came with the fish fry was fine,this restaurant is now off of my list for a good place to go for a good fish fry.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Had the bacon and blue burger special, it was excellent. Companions had other dishes such as the fish fry and were happy with thier choices. My martini was fantastic. Beer prices reasonable. Cheese plate sampler was very tasty. Service was good and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

have visited this restaurant on several occasions. each time we thought it was just average...there are better fish frys in the area. not worth the wait!

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have always loved the fish on Friday. I like the baked best. The little cluck sandwich is my husband's favorite - with cheddar cheese. The kids like the french fries and chicken tenders or buttered noodles. And the ice cream at the end is a perfect size and perfect ending. We often get take-out but have had great service when we are able to dine in.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is one of the busiest eateries in Pewaukee, because the food and service is so good. Friday night fish fry you better get there before 5 O;'clock or you will have an hour wait on the deck with libation.