“Tried it many times, consistent but needs to "update"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lakefront Grille - CLOSED

Lakefront Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Pewaukee
“Tried it many times, consistent but needs to "update"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Menu hasn't changed in God knows when. Some GREAT items on the menu but some should perhaps be "replaced" with new offerings. I will say that the crab cakes should NEVER be taken off the menu, they are excellent.

Visited July 2014

Watertown, Wisconsin
“Very nice location, great fish fry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We went there this past weekend and its a very nice, cozy place with a great view of the lake. We had the fish fry and it was excellent!

• Visited June 2014
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Average and overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Food tasted good but the portions were too small. Overpriced for what you got. Great views of Pewaukee lake however! I would recommend for hour'd'ourves and drinks in a pleasant atmosphere rather than for dinner.

• Visited June 2014
Pewaukee, WI
“Just OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nothing special to see here. This is actually close to where we live and that makes it one we have tried a couple of times now. A hamburger was $13. The bun was like on the sweeter side, and I cannot imagine why you would do a hamburger that way. The hamburger was cooked to order but the bacon on top was burned. I also had steak fries, and two were cut so large they were mealy and undercooked.

Wait staff was slow, and the cooking took a long time for the few people that were there.

The food was just OK. You do get a nice view of Pewaukee lakefront. It is not a place I would avoid if I was there already, but is not the kind of place I would seek out for fine dining.

• Visited May 2014
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Hoping for Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I stopped at the Lakefront Grille for dinner. We were asked if we'd like to be seated outdoors or in and we chose in. There are nice choices on the menu and my husband ordered the Wisconsin burger and I ordered the steak sandwich. The bacon on my husband's burger was burnt my sandwich was very good. While our server was very nice, she wasn't very attentive. They have a nice location, across from Pewaukee Lake. I had called for reservations and was told that they only take them for groups of six or more during the summer. All in all, I was expecting better.

• Visited May 2014