“Great Birthday Dinner!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My son wanted a steak for dinner so we looked up the best places for steak in the area and he chose Dylons Steakhouse based on the reviews and the menu. The service, steaks, view and bar were all great. All 5 of us agreed Dylons Steakhouse was a place we would definitely be visiting again.

There are newer reviews for Dylons Steakhouse

Reviewed March 17, 2014

They have one of the best beef I have ever eat in the USA! The soup, the salad and the bread are really good too. The waiters are very friendly and attentive. I recommend.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant located on the shore of Pewaukee Lake. The also serve a good fish fry, though they are actually a steakhouse.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

From start to finish this restaurant had me at hello. A great view of pewaukee lake! Friendly and attentive staff! Our martinis were perfect! The best part was the food! Whoever is cooking really knows what they are doing! The steaks were fantastic! You have to visit DYLONS STEAKHOUSE!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Read the reviews on trip advisor and thought this would be a good place to take our son for dinner who will be shipping out in the army on tues. We had reservations at 5:30, and arrived earlier to enjoy a cocktail at the bar. The drinks were made very well and place was not crowded so we could talk and finish our cocktails,it was very nice. We proceeded to our table, which was not by the window as requested when we made the reservations all the seating by the tables were many tables pushed together for bigger parties o.k. not a big deal so we sat down and noticed right away the horrible cold draft which even the hostess sitting on her chair made a comment about not knowing she was the owner made a comment to the bartender and for a second we felt some heat,but the cold air quickly returned. We ordered an appetizer and our food, appetizer was small but good. Our food came the guys ordered steak with a side of crab legs I ordered the walleye first bite I took bone,second bite bone ,basically the whole filliet was full of bones lost my appetite. The guys said steak and crab were good nothing to much to brag about. My son had dessert and my husband had an after dinner drink not knowing the prices until our bill came $10.00 for an after dinner drink really? So waitress brings us our bill and right away my husband notices a mistake on the adding of the bill, not to much, but not enough ,when Becky added she shorted herself a $40.00 adding error, so my husband pointed it out to her and she couldn't add in her head what the real total should be we both told her what it should be and she acted very ungrateful to the fact that we brought a $40.00 error to her attention, we could of just paid on the original total he had but we didn't do that would of been nice if she would of offered something in return a cocktail a dessert to take home, but she didn't do anything thought that was very rude. So a special occasion turned out to be very disappointing and unfortunately a bad first time for this restaurant there are far more better places to go and we definitely won't be back.

1  Thank cheryl s