“You'll Go Back Again”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

What's not to like? Great food, great atmosphere, scenic lake. Has a nice Wisconsin supper club feel, right down to the relish tray and cocktails. I opted for one of the specials that night: sea bass in a beurre blanc sauce - I was not disappointed. Easily the best seafood I've had in the past year. Other members in my party had the prime rib, filet mignon, and salmon...all tasty. We finished as members of the "clean plate club"! Dinners come with soup or salad, warm bread, and sides like baked potato, vegetable, or pasta. Definitely recommend reservations for the weekend. The parking lot is small--use the complimentary valet service. This is a nice place to go for a special occasion. I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Excellent steaks and service for our party , not rushed at all, only disapointment was the oyster rockefeller apetizer, the oysters were almost non-existent they were so small and completely overwhelmed by the other filling.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very friendly staff. We had four in our party and we all had a great time. The steaks were fabulous and our server was alot of fun. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am not a fan. The owners sits at the hostess desk and talks with customers while you wait to request seating. The place was packed and only one bartender. It attracts old cougars at night. After waiting for over an hour they seated us at a bar t able for dinner. Not what I was looking for. The fillet was gritty. The steak bites app was good!

1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Dylons is a nice restaurant with a relaxed riendly atmosphere. You can enjoy a drink at the bar before dinner and enjoy a tasting of cheese & crackers & kettle chips on the bar. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The restaurant/chef needs to work on consistency in mea preperation. I had the Veal piccate a few months ago and it was outstanding, howvere, last nights serving was anything but. the dish was served ina pool of butter & was doused with way too many capers. the end resukt wa the dish was mushy and not very palettable at all. I had the nightly special of Sea Bass in a potato crust & it was delicious. They served a minimal amount of sauce & the fish was moist with a nice flaky crust.. Yummy!

We complaind about the one dish & they did offer my husband a dinner drink or dessert.. The carrot cake was very good- but we would have preferred our meal was served correctly.

we'll definitely give the restaurant another change but we ae starting to be leary of the inconsitency in te meal preperation.