“Great food, great service, I will definitely come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dylons Steakhouse - CLOSED

Dylons Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great food, great service, I will definitely come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very friendly staff. We had four in our party and we all had a great time. The steaks were fabulous and our server was alot of fun. We will definitely come back!

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am not a fan. The owners sits at the hostess desk and talks with customers while you wait to request seating. The place was packed and only one bartender. It attracts old cougars at night. After waiting for over an hour they seated us at a bar t able for dinner. Not what I was looking for. The fillet was gritty. The steak bites app was good!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Michele M
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere, friendly service..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Dylons is a nice restaurant with a relaxed riendly atmosphere. You can enjoy a drink at the bar before dinner and enjoy a tasting of cheese & crackers & kettle chips on the bar. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The restaurant/chef needs to work on consistency in mea preperation. I had the Veal piccate a few months ago and it was outstanding, howvere, last nights serving was anything but. the dish was served ina pool of butter & was doused with way too many capers. the end resukt wa the dish was mushy and not very palettable at all. I had the nightly special of Sea Bass in a potato crust & it was delicious. They served a minimal amount of sauce & the fish was moist with a nice flaky crust.. Yummy!

We complaind about the one dish & they did offer my husband a dinner drink or dessert.. The carrot cake was very good- but we would have preferred our meal was served correctly.

we'll definitely give the restaurant another change but we ae starting to be leary of the inconsitency in te meal preperation.

• Visited October 2012
Pewaukee
“PHENOMENAL!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to Dylons for the first time this past weekend.

There are not enough superlatives to describe the place, the food, the service and the atmosphere.

I had smallest portion of prime rib (Saturday night special) and it was too much for me (of course I'd had oysters Rockefeller and a cup of an outstanding almond cheese soup as well as a small side salad).

My date had crusted sea bass which she devoured and said was excellent, she offered me some but I had NO ROOM for it.

Relish tray was a nice treatment, cheese spread with crackers and pickled herring at the bar too.

We also had tiramisu for dessert which was absolutely awesome. Our server had made all the desserts and they ALL looked scrumptious, I would go back JUST FOR THE DESSERTS!!!!

WONDERFUL OLD WORLD STEAKHOUSE character, charm and food quality. Bar staff was over the top accomodating and gracious.

I'll definitely go back again and again and again and again and highly recommend it to others.

• Visited October 2012
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Terrific food, staff, view albeit high priced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went there with friends and we received a table facing Pewaukee Lake. The waitstaff is fast, helpful and friendly although since there was 7 of us, I wish we had received separate bills. The wine list is impressive, there was ample parking(we were there on a Thursday though) and the menu was impressive. If you are a steak eater, plan on starting at $30.00 for your meal; the portions are large however. For example, the large filet was 13 ounces rather than the usual 12. The special was Macadania nut encrusted Mahi Mahi in Lemon Bouree Blanc Sauce; it was a special for $26 and it came with an ample salad. Martini was $7. Excellent presentation and taste. The only reason that I did not rate Dylon's higher was the price which I found to be high compared to an equivilent restaurant in other parts of the state such as the Riverstone in Eagle River or the Brick in Lake Tomahawk. I suspect that it is typical for Southern Wisconsin though. If I'm back in the area, I will return.

• Visited September 2012