“Good Value”

Best Western Waukesha Grand
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This place isn't too bad for the price we paid, which was $86.50 on a Friday night. We were in town for a nearby soccer tournament. The rooms are fine, very clean with comfortable beds. One nice feature is the extraordinarily high ceilings in first floor rooms. Nice to not feel cramped and claustrophobic like I do in most hotel rooms. We didn't have time to go to the breakfast buffet. I only had time to grab a coffee on the run. Herein lies my one complaint. There was no liquid cream. There was powdered creamer in a can, and THREE flavors of sweetened liquid coffee mate. Not cool Best Western. Every hotel should offer standard real cream with coffee.

• Stayed: August 2013
bwwaukesha, Manager at Best Western Waukesha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the comfort of your bed. I'm sorry you missed breakfast and that we did not have the cream you prefered for your coffee. We are consistently looking to improve and update our breakfast offerings.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great Property and wonderful staff. The pool is great for laps and opens at 5:00 AM which is really good. The breakfast is varied and the quality is very good with a nice choice of hot and cold choices. I will always stay here when in the Milwaukee area, Great Property

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwaukesha, Manager at Best Western Waukesha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear our pool hours were convenient to you. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast choices as well. Thank you once more, and we look forward to seeing you again and providing you with a great stay.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a family gathering after a death of my brother-in-law. The staff was very helpful in letting us use the breakfast area. There were 25 of us and we were able to talk and share memories. Very helpful to all of us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwaukesha, Manager at Best Western Waukesha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to offer my condolences for the death in your family. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to accomodate your needs in having a family gathering. It is nice to know your stay was pleasant during your time of loss.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The gal who checked me in was new and although she was friendly, the process had a disjointed feel. The property is fine, just nothing special. The lobby has a dark look, not terribly welcoming. Room was, again, ordinary. I was due for a 2 day stay and checked out after one day. I went to the Milwaukee West Marriott, which, for a few dollars more, was in another league entirely. So in short I can't say anything really bad about my stay here, I wouldn't go back.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a location in the hotel that has a good view or any other advantage.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
bwwaukesha, Manager at Best Western Waukesha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel did not exceed your expectations. We are planning to do remodeling in our rooms and lobby and add some hot items to our breakfast. I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very clean comfortable rooms, Staff very helpful, pool and other ammenities were clean. good breakfast, we stayed for one night, but will be going back as our daughter will be attending a college near there, easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwaukesha, Manager at Best Western Waukesha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast and the cleanliness of your room and the pool. It is our staffs' priority to meet our guests' needs and to maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel. I hope to see you again soon and that we can continue providng you with a pleasant stay.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pewaukee
Holiday Inn Pewaukee
1 mi away
The Country Springs Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha

Been to Best Western Waukesha Grand? Share your experiences!