“Highly Recommend!”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Rothschild, Wisconsin
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is awesome side for the fact that I was charged by priceline and the hotel for the stay(hotel said it would fix the problem) Lobby and outside of hotel are very welcoming and modern. The uplighting is a nice feature. The room was spacious and luxurious.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank P S
Adam D, Manager at Holiday Inn Pewaukee, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of the hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the room and the lobby. As for the issue regarding priceline, we continue to strive to ensure that our guests do not experience problems such as those, and we will use it as a training lesson for the staff. Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to your next stay here at the Holiday Inn Pewaukee!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Hotel was clean, staff were curtious, accommodations were great. Our room was spacious, and it appeared that the hotel had recently been renovated. Carpets were new. There was a small bar in the lobby where I could hang out with coworkers, but in a casual setting with a fireplace and couches.

Room Tip: The stairs were a little out of the way, but I would choose a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank chaya s
Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I overall had an excellent experience at this Holiday Inn. It was pristine. The rooms and common areas were spotless, modern and well kept. We really enjoyed the very clean pool and hot tub area.
We had great service while checking in. I would absolutely recommend staying at this property. It's better than any Holiday Inn I've stayed in.

NOTE:

The one downfall we experienced was breakfast. We paid for it when we reserved the room and were very disappointed. The one saving grace for the breakfast was that they did made to order eggs. Everything else on the 'buffet' had been sitting in the warming trays for WAY too long (the discs of hash browns were like rocks) and the pastries were pretty stale. Also, there wasn't a fresh fruit option. Pretty much...NOT good at all. You're way better off going out to a local restaurant. I will say that the breakfast staff were pleasant and did a nice job of making sure our beverages stayed full.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ellenb106
Adam D, Manager at Holiday Inn Pewaukee, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, guest feedback is extremely important to us. After seeing your review, the hotel has made numerous changes to the breakfast area in an effort to ensure that all guests experience great quality food when they join us in the mornings. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!
Haslett, Michigan
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed here recently to attend a training course that was being held at the hotel. The hotel is very nicely upgraded. Everything seems new and very clean. The hotel staff were very friendly and extremely helpful since I had package overnighted. Overall this was one of my best stays in a hotel. The only slight issue I had is the breakfast is a little pricey, however, it was good so can't really complain.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sadie K, Manager at Holiday Inn Pewaukee, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent stay was. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience and have shared your kind words with all staff.

Please feel free to contact us is we can help with a future stay or training, we would love to see you back in the hotel.

Have a happy and warm holiday season,

Sadie K
262-506-6300
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 10, 2013

From the time I called to check if they had semi parking to the time I checked out the staff made you feel you were important. As a priority club member I was given an upgrade that was one of there suites,nice touch. It has the look of a mountain lodge and the restaurants are close and affiliated. The lounge is located off the lobby and has bar seating or comfortable seating with flat screen television. When I'm in the area again I will be staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my first time at this particular hotel. It is more like a lodge and dining is near by with 2 restaurants which are affiliated with the hotel. The hotel is very clean, rooms very nice and comfortable. The staff is friendly. I had a minor charge on my invoice (someone charged a bottled water to my room number) which I did not make, when I brought this up to the clerk she corrected my invoice and I was on my way. The rate seemed a little high and the breakfast is nothing to write home about, thought it would have more of a selection because of the higher room rates. I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sadie K, Manager at Holiday Inn Pewaukee, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it is so valuable to us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you plan to return. My sincere apologies for any billing inconveniences you may have experienced, I am happy we were able to correct it for you immediately.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you the next time you are here, it would be my pleasure to do so!

With Gratitude,
Hebron, Indiana
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Based on looks alone, the hotel is strikingly beautiful. The rooms are beautiful. 1) However, our room has bugs! Ants & beetles. The manager said she was "...aware of this problem & do I want the room sprayed for the bugs?" Really? How healthy would that be? Kill the bugs & have the family get sick smelling the spray. That wasn't going to work. There where no other rooms to move to. SO, WE SLEPT WITH THE BUGS!!! We could not get a refund because we used priceline.com. They ended up giving us a free breakfast, and that seemed reasonable. 2) However, when we went to breakfast, all the food was gone, there was no one to replace the food because someone called off. Many people were upset over the food shortage & all the dirty tables. 3) Kids can't swim (even with parents) after 10 pm. Only adults from 10 - 11 pm I just couldn't win at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ReneeinHebron
Sadie K, Manager at Holiday Inn Pewaukee, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is nice to read that you enjoyed the design of the hotel. I would, however, like to apologize that there were some service issues on the hotel side during your visit. I assure you, your experience was not to our usually very high standards, and will address each of your comments directly.

Should you find yourself in the area again, I do hope that you will reconsider returning in the future to see the improvements we have made!

Please feel encouraged to contact me at the hotel with any further questions or feedback.

With Gratitude,

Sadie K
Sales Executive
262-506-2250
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pewaukee
Wildwood Lodge
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
The Country Springs Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Pewaukee? Share your experiences!