This property is a delight. The senior rate was very reasonable. Check-in was smooth. My room was comfortable and clean. More and more, I look for an outlet for my computer near the bed or some type of comfortable seating and this room had that feature. Although there was no free continental breakfast, the hotel restaurant had reasonable prices. I did eat dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was very good. All in all, a great stay and I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Milwaukee with the help of Milwaukee Marriott West. Close to major attractions including Miller Park (home to the Brewers), Lake Michigan, the Harley Davidson Museum and Milwaukee's Summerfest. Our hotel has 281 deluxe guestrooms and suites with generous amenities, including a 24-hour business center, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, concierge lounge and complimentary parking. Savor breakfast, lunch or dinner at our BLVD Kitchen & Bar which is an exciting new American bistro that adds an unexpected twist to traditional bar and grill fare. Business travelers, groups and event planners benefit from our hotel's convenient access to Interstate 94, providing access to downtown and General Mitchell International Airport. With 10,000 sq. ft. of state of the art event space, Milwaukee Marriott West is ideal for wedding receptions, special events, business meetings, conferences and trade-shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Milwaukee Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Milwaukee West Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Waukesha
- Marriott Hotel Milwaukee West