I stayed here in November and the hotel was ok but the room was somewhat dated with older standard Marriott furnishings etc. it is a decent enough location and I wouldn't mind staying again but probably wouldn't do it for too long. I was only there one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Milwaukee with the help of Milwaukee Marriott West. Close to major attractions including Miller Park (home to the Brewers), Lake Michigan, the Harley Davidson Museum and Milwaukee's Summerfest. Our hotel has 281 deluxe guestrooms and suites with generous amenities, including a 24-hour business center, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, concierge lounge and complimentary parking. Savor breakfast, lunch or dinner at our BLVD Kitchen & Bar which is an exciting new American bistro that adds an unexpected twist to traditional bar and grill fare. Business travelers, groups and event planners benefit from our hotel's convenient access to Interstate 94, providing access to downtown and General Mitchell International Airport. With 10,000 sq. ft. of state of the art event space, Milwaukee Marriott West is ideal for wedding receptions, special events, business meetings, conferences and trade-shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Milwaukee Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Milwaukee West Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Hotel Pewaukee
- Marriott Waukesha
- Marriott Hotel Milwaukee West