“Fun bar & grill”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is a causal and fun place. The service is always excellent, the food comes quicky, the staff is friendly, the drinks are cold and you are right on the lake. What more could you ask for! And the price it's cheap!

1  Thank amymilwaukee
There are newer reviews for SandBar Sports Pub

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I can't believe that I have lived in the Delafield - Hartland Area for this long and passed over this place. It is so close to home right off 94 on SS by St. Anthony. We seem to go at least one a week to sit by Pewaukee Lake and have drinks and bar food. At first we came for the awesome view at sunset, but now we love the pizza and burgers. Okay the drinks are a draw too. I can't stress how great the atmosphere by the lake makes you feel after a hard day's work. The place has a buzz. We even bring our kids to lunch sometimes. The service is great, they keep the drinks coming! Their music and events keeps the party pumping, my wife and I finding ourselves staying out too late. :) Finally we have a place to party lakeside in the Lake Country.

6  Thank Miguel_WI
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Every-time I visit the staff is great and my beer is never empty. Food is actually very good and a great value for what you get. This place seems to be building steam and every-time I visit more people are finding out about Pewaukee's best kept secret.

4  Thank Robert2001
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Sandbar has fantastic wings...nothing better then grabbing some yummy wings and some beers and sitting on the back patio on the lake. Definitely recommend for a casual dinner or night on the town. They have a few games too to entertain kids for family dinners out.

4  Thank cschmitt
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Great food in a casual atmosphere. Pizza, wings, burgers -- try the BBQ Chicken Pizza. We were there on a Friday and they have live music on the weekends. If you are looking for something fun and casual, try it out.

1  Thank Goldieharley