$128
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
$99
$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$115
$95
ExtendedStay
Super 8 by Wyndham Waukesha(Waukesha)(Great Value!)
$69
$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$129
$116
Priceline
$119
All reviewsmachine shedfront deskcookieseggsfamily membersnorthwoods themelooked nicefun place to staytap beerpool and hot tubcomfortable bedwaffle makerright next doormake your own wafflesdirect access to the poolnice hotelyogurt
Reviewed May 3, 2016

The check in process was fast and very pleasant. From the minute you walk in the front door, you realized you are in a nice hotel. Rooms were large and beds were VERY comfortable. They thought of every detail. Great pool and great pool hours. Breakfast was so-so, but lots of variety. Will be back.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

There are not enough positive things I could possibly write to sum up how amazing the staff at the Wildwood made our stay. I was there for two and a half weeks and from management to housekeeping, we were treated unbelievable well from day one.

I've traveled for work for pretty much the last 7 months. I've stayed in hotels in about a dozen states and this was hands down my best experience. From the evening manager happy hours, to the flexibly with room needs for me and my team, and the great complimentary hot breakfast and free warm cookies our stay was almost better than being at home. In fact, it did feel like home.

Jesse and Katie doing an outstanding job leading a wonderful team of employees.

I'm not sure when I will find myself in the suburbs of Milwaukee again, but when I am, even if it means driving an extra 50 miles...ill be staying at the Wildwood!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Cory C
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

Nice rooms,free snacks and drinks from 5-7 Monday- Thursday,better than average breakfast.Rooms are large,bathrooms bit dated but clean,whirlpool clean and not too hot,perfect temp.Hotel has a up north feel and rates a bit higher than other hotels but well worth it!!!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank zoemequon_Wisconsin
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Love the atmosphere. Love the people. Love the setup. Love the rooms.
Comfortable beds, cool fixtures and furniture.
Mix between a rustic cabin and the Hilton!
I recommend this to all my colleagues traveling through the area!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig U
Reviewed March 13, 2016

This place was booked for me by someone I do business with. Not my first choice with many chains in the area were points and perks come into play but it was OK. The bar actually has a happy hour with free tap beer and wine along with appetizers. The rooms have a lodge rustic look and feel.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business