Wildwood Lodge
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmachine shedfront deskcookieseggsnice roomwaffle makercomfortable bednorthwoods themelooked nicefun place to staytap beerfree breakfast in the morningfamily memberspool and hot tubright next doorthe wi fidirect access to the pool
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Due to a rash of storms that came through this area, we were out of electricity and it was going to be for at least another Day. We decided to get a hotel close by and since we had visited Wildwood before, we decided to try this again. Since we had the full family we decided to try a suite. Much to our surprise this suite was very roomy. Had a living area with fold out bed, a center kitchen table with a nice size counter and bar sink built in. The double queen bedroom was very spacious. Beds are just an OK. I may be a little more picky but they seemed springy. The front desk delivered great service. I again recommend this hotel if you are staying in the Milwaukee area. You are right off the highway and can be at Brewers stadium in 15 min.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Simtec
Reviewed June 25, 2014

First I walked in the motel and I notice that windows have not been washed in what looked like years. The lobby was dark and dingy. I check into my room and find stains in the bed sheets, grouse. They move me to a new room which at least had clean bed sheets. I then need to do some work and try to hop on the internet, after the second day here I still can not get the internet connection to last more then a few minutes.

If it were not for the fact all of the motels here in Milwaukee are booked I would have been out of here when I first walked in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had my son's 4th birthday party here. Our experience was great! The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful! We had a poolside room, which was great for the family members who chose not to swim. We had use of the conference room to eat and do gifts and cake. The pizza was ordered from machine shed next door. Very good pizza and very filling! The staff handled all of the set up and clean up! All we had to do was show up and have fun! The rooms are nothing fancy, but very clean and nice! I would definitely recommend to anyone who, like us, has a large family and is tired of all the efforts that go into hosting. This takes a lot of the stress out of having parties! We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed for a hockey tourney in Waukesha 2014. Had the 2 queen corner suite which sleeps 6. The room had a table with seating for four, a whirlpool tub and shower, and a kitchenette. We will stay again. The GM, Jesse Wilder, is personable and professional, as is the rest of his staff. No complaints. The pool and hot tub were also a blast!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I had visited Wildwood Lodge for a Valentine's Day getaway. The hotel was very nice and the woods theme was present all over.

I stayed in a suite with a whirlpool tub. The room was very spacious.

My only complaints about my stay are:
1. The breakfast food was pretty bland, with rubbery scrambled eggs, stale doughnuts, and fruit loops that just tasted "off".

2. The staff had no idea about the loyalty program. I asked about the complimentary bottled water and snack listed on the website and they actually said to me, "that's probably the holiday inn across the road, not here".

Overall is was an enjoyable stay and the prices were low compared to similar rooms in other hotels, but overall I would rate it a B.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple