Wildwood Lodge
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
$98
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$169
$128
$119
The CountrySprings
$90
Hotels.com
$119
Super 8 by Wyndham Waukesha(Waukesha)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$69
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$139
Home2.com
$159
Hampton.com
All reviewsmachine shedfront deskcookieseggsnice roomwaffle makercomfortable bednorthwoods themelooked nicefun place to staytap beerfree breakfast in the morningfamily memberspool and hot tubright next doorthe wi fidirect access to the pool
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here July 2013. When I made the reservation on the phone the attendant was very helpful as I had unique circumstances to overcome. I liked that she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable with the details. The room was nicely decorated with old-timey pictures and a woodsy feel throughout. I travel for work and take great care in selecting which hotels I stay in - I checked the mattress, box spring, seams, pillows and the walls and everything looked good. The night noise was low if any at all, and I had noticed lots of kids at the pool so I expected it to be loud but it wasn't. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. In the morning the breakfast looked good and the coffee was perfect. The hotel is a little on the pricey side but the location is close to shopping and nice restaurants and it's a quick 20 minute drive to Milwaukee. It's close to the city without actually being in the city. I have recommended this hotel to people already and I would stay here again when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: The pool had a great deal of traffic so I would ask for the other side of the hotel if you are looking for peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at Hotel for around 4 days. The hotel, environment, tea, coffee, breakfast were excellent. Room, lounge, passages clean. The entrance is elegant. Great experience. Thanks for front desk personnel. Regards. Sunil Wadekar, Pune, India

Room Tip: Hotel is Non-smoking. Smokers should take ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for two nights. Problems:
1. Had to go get a new key every time I returned to the room because the key system would not read it.
2. Two TV's in rooms, each had different channels and they would not re-set them (unable to figure out how to do it myself).
3. Had to personally go to the front desk anytime I needed something because no one would answer the phone.
4. Worst of all: Left TWO messages for Manager to contact me regarding these concerns and no one ever did.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank MLCastellanos
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The room was nice. We stayed in a whirlpool suite for 1 night and it was what I expected for $155.00. What I didn't expect was the almost $700 in 'pending charges' they placed on my credit card. When I called the hotel this morning they told me this is normal and the extra 'hold' on my funds should drop off in a few days. They didn't even have a record of the largest hold they placed. All I can say is that I'm glad I used my credit card instead of my debit card so at least I won't incur overdraft fees while they 'hold' all of my money. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank tjwistravel
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I used to stay at this property frequently but I must say that I think the overall quality is dropping.
I think that the house keeping is avg. to poor. I am finding things left in the rooms from the past occupant.
They state that there is a hot breakfast starting at 6:00 AM but the last several times there the hot food is not out until later in the morning and quite frankly the food then has not been hot.
The front desk staff has been nice to deal with and they are friendly.
Overall with some work the place can be better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business