“Nice view but have had much better steaks elsewhere for less.”

The Four Seasons Ristorante'
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Pembine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Pros:
View/atmosphere, the covered porch area is lovely!
Soup of the day very good
The Shrimp on the smothered tenderloin entree were cooked and seasoned perfectly and were the highlight of my meal
Entrees come with potato, veggie and soup or salad
Decent portion sizes

Cons:
Service- our waiter was friendly but seemed overworked. We did not receive a bread basket at any time during our meal, we were not asked if we were celebrating anything (only noticed because all of the tables around us were asked, and we were there actually to celebrate our wedding anniversary!)

I ordered my smothered tenderloin rare and it came out medium to medium rare, my husband ordered his ribeye medium rare and it came out rare. I traded him my tenderloin for a piece of his ribeye and we were both happier.

Other:
The Boston baked potato and Klondike rose potatoes were nothing special.

Dessert prices not listed.

Overall:
For the money, I could think of many other ways I would have rather spent it. If I could do the meal over I would have liked a plate of the smothered shrimp for my entree. I would maybe come back sometime for the view and appetizer/dessert.

1  Thank CuteKiwi57
There are newer reviews for The Four Seasons Ristorante'

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a great table right by all the windows. This island is surrounded by beautiful scenery. The server, David, was absolutely outstanding. AND, the food....oh my, the food! I'm not a mushroom fan, but WOW!!! Their stuffed mushrooms were out of this world. I was absolutely blown away and very impressed :)!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Dinner on Saturday night was very good. One of the waiter said that the night we had dinner was the busiest ever for the last 5 months. We had a reservation, so only waited about 10 mins or so before getting a table. Tenderloin that I ordered was cooked perfectly. My husband ordered Prime Rib and it was great too. It is a bit pricey place to eat but it's in the resort, so I give it a break. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had dinner on a Saturday night and it was very good. The stuffed mushrooms are some of the best we have had so I would highly recommend that as an appetizers. The Prime Rib and the steaks are better than the seafood. If you are going to a steakhouse eat the steak!!! We had a great evening and topped it off in the bar where there is live entertainment. Fun time!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

There was nothing we ordered that was less than excellent!! We had fish and steak and their pizza. The calamari with the hot sauce was amazing... drinks were made perfectly!!!! There was not a bad dish in the place the entire 3 days of our stay!!!

1  Thank KatieM1201