“Great food and dining at this hotel!”

The Four Seasons Ristorante'
Ranked #7 of 7 Restaurants in Pembine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

During our recent stay we ate in the bar and the dining room. The chicken chili may have been the best we have had! In the dining room, we loved the wood paneling and the porch seating. Our fish was fantastic and the service was top notch. We had everything we needed and the pricing was very fair. Hats off for a job well done. We hope to come back soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The resort is very quiet and the employees take much pride in their work. We were well served. The food was very good, however all comes from a central kitchen and depending upon the number of quests, it may take a while to get the order and it may not be as warm as one would like to have it.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ate in the sports bar downstairs 2 times when visiting to make wedding plans. Not impressed by the frozen out of a bag food and over priced drinks. It's a no for me.

Michelle R, Owner at The Four Seasons Ristorante', responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Our Food in the sports bar is certainly not out of a box, It is high quality food, Also All of our food is made to order and not premade. Our pizzas are handmade daily as well.
Our Steakhouse food is also made to order and all of our desserts are made fresh daily.
I am not sure what price you think our drinks should be, But we have priced them very fairly consdiering you are staying at a resort not at a side bar off the side of the road per say. A hightball is $3.00 for Rail and $4.25 for topshelf. Bottled domestic Beer is 3.00 and a pint of microbrew is $4.00, I dont think that is out of line.
Our wedding venues have nothing but great reviews regarding our food and staff... I am sorry if you had a bad experience and wish that you would have contacted us so that we could rectify it.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice setting, very quiet and pretty, offers kayaks and canoes for rent. There are a surprising number of activities in the area, including a waterfall tour within a short driving distance. Would have given 5 stars except for hard bed and worn out pillows, Continental breakfast is average.

Michelle R, Owner at The Four Seasons Ristorante', responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

So glad you had a great time, I would like to know what room you were in because I just purchased All brand new Pillows for our rooms. Would like to also test the mattress out as we have been replacing. I am also updating all of our comforters in the rooms. . My husband and I took over In December, So it takes some time, We certainly appreciate the review and sure hope you come back to see us again. Please email me the room number to info@thefourseasonswi.com.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our group of 17 arrived on a slow Sunday. Somehow the Steakhouse was able to provide the quality and variety of food you would expect at a much larger and busier restaurant. Among us we probably sampled everything on the menu and were pleased with the quality of all.

Service was friendly and the prices were modest.

2  Thank NattyClevelandOhio