“mid week stay”

The Four Seasons Ristorante'
Ranked #7 of 7 Restaurants in Pembine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice setting, very quiet and pretty, offers kayaks and canoes for rent. There are a surprising number of activities in the area, including a waterfall tour within a short driving distance. Would have given 5 stars except for hard bed and worn out pillows, Continental breakfast is average.

Michelle R, Owner at The Four Seasons Ristorante', responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

So glad you had a great time, I would like to know what room you were in because I just purchased All brand new Pillows for our rooms. Would like to also test the mattress out as we have been replacing. I am also updating all of our comforters in the rooms. . My husband and I took over In December, So it takes some time, We certainly appreciate the review and sure hope you come back to see us again. Please email me the room number to info@thefourseasonswi.com.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our group of 17 arrived on a slow Sunday. Somehow the Steakhouse was able to provide the quality and variety of food you would expect at a much larger and busier restaurant. Among us we probably sampled everything on the menu and were pleased with the quality of all.

Service was friendly and the prices were modest.

2  Thank NattyClevelandOhio
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Nice newer hotel. Great scenic setting with many touches of detail. food is good but pricey. Great pool, sauna and hot tub. Staff is young but some are trained and all are polite. Never over crowded. Well worth the drive

Reviewed July 18, 2012

awesome food, awesome ice cream. great continental breakfast, suites had great kitchen for snacking

1  Thank terri p
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have gone golfing, to Boundary Waters (one of the bars), and to their Steakhouse restaurant and had great experiences in each one! At least with my own personal experiences the bartenders were always friendly and got my drinks fairly speedily (unless it was a super packed night) and were always made correctly. The hostess in front of the Steakhouse was extremely helpful to my friends and me, and made sure that we were having an amazing time. Her concern seemed truly genuine. On top of that the food was quite exceptional! They really seem to have a good thing going at the resort and I commend the owners and workers for that.