“sweet”

The Four Seasons Ristorante'
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Pembine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

awesome food, awesome ice cream. great continental breakfast, suites had great kitchen for snacking

1  Thank terri p

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have gone golfing, to Boundary Waters (one of the bars), and to their Steakhouse restaurant and had great experiences in each one! At least with my own personal experiences the bartenders were always friendly and got my drinks fairly speedily (unless it was a super packed night) and were always made correctly. The hostess in front of the Steakhouse was extremely helpful to my friends and me, and made sure that we were having an amazing time. Her concern seemed truly genuine. On top of that the food was quite exceptional! They really seem to have a good thing going at the resort and I commend the owners and workers for that.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

It was wonderful, plenty of room and food for everyone, everything was beautifully served and delicious, the service is great. It's a great place for the family to have a very special day!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

False advertising on several levels. Great place, needs work on customer service skills, website and facebook needs to be in concert with each other. Do not advertise things you don't offer.

3  Thank tommyboy87PoySippi
Michelle R, Owner at The Four Seasons Ristorante', responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Would like to know what we advertised that we did not offer, When you stayed with us we were in the process of setting up our new website and our facebook.. I am sorry if there was a glitch somewhere in the transition. And we have GREAT Customer Service!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The help was not very helpful when we arrived. The food was terrible. Had a Prime Rib that was as tough as shoe leather. And the pool was not very clean. The beds were very uncomfortable. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is out of the way. No worth the time it takes to get there.

7  Thank Sandee B