“Great food and atmosphere, fun people too.”
Review of Maggie Mae's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maggie Mae's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Oxford
St. Charles
“Great food and atmosphere, fun people too.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you're lucky, Maggie Mae will sing. It's a really fun and yummy experience!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Patti D

Oxford, Wisconsin
“Less than I expected...”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have eaten here several times and have never been overly pleased with the service. The staff was not very friendly and they were slow. The food is just ok, not great. Some of the food I I have ordered has been cold. I heard lots of great things about this cafe and was expecting smiling staff and great country meals, sadly it was niether.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Rachel P
northern Illinois
“Overrated”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My mom has been wanting to try this restaurant because she watches her ads on RFD TV, but I haven't gotten her there yet, so I tried it myself one day, it turned out not to be what I expected. This is a popular place, it was very busy the day I was there for lunch, but the service was slow, not very friendly (no one smiled) and my baked potatoe was dark inside. I've been a cook before, so I know this means the potatoe had been in the warmer much too long for it to be brown inside.
The prices are alright, and the portions large, but even so, I would rather not return, except to bringh my mom. Perhaps then we will have a better experience.

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank radtech97
Oxford, Wisconsin
“Small and friendly”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Good food, with fast and friendly service. Sometimes Maggie Mae performs!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank nextbest
WI
“Enjoy a little country and good food!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Maggie Mae's is a great little country cafe, complete with homemade goodies and, of course, Maggie Mae's singing!

Visited September 2011