“One of the best”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Madison, Wisconsin
“One of the best”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks in August and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. Very comfy rooms, beds, very clean, great breakfast, great staff, great pool, convenient location. I seriously slept better at Comfort Suites than I do at home. I've been meaning to find out where they get their pillows so I can buy one! I can't think of anything bad to say!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Margamel321
Dan O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Thank you for your great response of the Comfort Suites At Oshkosh. We appreciate the feedback and encourage our guest to provide it. We are continuously trying to improve our service and product.

920-230-7378

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed November 17, 2011

The only reason I'm not giving them a 5 is because I haven't physically been to the property myself. I book rooms for a small college's athletic department and we often go to Oshkosh at least twice a year. I intentionally try to book a year out because they treat my teams so great & my coaches ask for this property.The GM, Stephanie, is wonderful to work with and her staff is so patient with our teams. While they are great kids, they are still a HUGE group & probably eat a lot.

One of the reasons the coaches like this property is because of the wonderful, hot breakfast that is included in the cost of the rooms. The kids can eat a large, filling meal and be good to go for the better part of the day. They love the rooms, too! Very comfortable beds, clean and safe. They are able to relax, hang out and sleep well!

I will continue to send my large travel groups to the Comfort Suites any time we are in Oshkosh. Thanks for taking good care of my teams!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank jodieb23

Blueandgreen802
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I've stayed here several times as my husband has been working on a project in Oshkosh. Let me count the ways I like this motel:
1. Great staff. Will bend over backwards to take good care of you.
2. Lots of free food ... good breakfasts, a manager's social in the evenings (beer!), and they even pack breakfasts you can grab and go with, if you need to leave before they start serving at 6 a.m. It feels sweet and homey, like they are taking care of you.
3. A "store" where you can buy stuff you need. A pool. A washer and dryer. A biz. center. Really. See what I mean? Homey.
4. The rooms themselves are nicely decorated, large and practical. They have little alcoves so if you need to get up up early and work, you won't disturb someone sleeping in the room.
5. A convenient, practical location, near restaurants and stores and within walking distance of a movie theater. So if you have teens with you, they can have some modicum of independence.
6. It's clean. Period.
Enjoy your stay! We sure do.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Blueandgreen802

Wisconsin
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Stayed here for three nights. This was a work trip. Extremely helpful staff. Room was clean. Not much more to add.

• Stayed November 2011

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I've stayed at several Oshkosh hotels and this is hands down the best I've experienced. The lobby was a little unassuming, the front desk staff was professional and friendly. The breakfast area had a lot of seating, so refreshing to see that, and the breakfast was good. The room, however, was fantastic. A partial wall divided the sitting from the sleeping sections. The bed was amazing, the room spotless and the amount of space was stunning. I wished that my business trip could be extended so I could spend another night. This one room is seriously challenging my loyalty to Hilton. I'm definitely coming back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Milwaukee
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This was probably the nicest place I got to stay all summer. You can tell this is a newer facility - and it shows. Room was very well cleaned and crisp - comfortable bed, decent housekeeping, and a breakfast spread that is above average (sausage, eggs, etc.). Room had ample TV channels, fridge/micro, and OK Internet service.

I had the opportunity to stay there two nights, and enjoyed each night there. I would suggets this place to anyone in the Oshkosh area needing a good night's sleep!

(I travel all over the country with my job, and I contribute on EVERY hotel I stay in. Trip Advisor has been a great tool for me, and I contribute fairly, for both good and bad facilities.)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank FunnyFisher

Norwich, CT
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My teens and I went to a funeral in Oshkosh, so we had little time to find a room. Boy, was this a GREAT choice! The rooms were CLEAN and new. VERY VERY comfortable beds. I was thrilled. There are many reviews here that refer to noise. I didn't hear anything at all. The hotel wasn't very full, though. Perhaps that is why it was so quiet. My daughter enjoyed the pool. Overall, an EXCELLENT hotel. Well worth the $$.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family