“One of my two favorite breakfast restaurants in Oshkosh.”
Review of Delta Restaurant

Delta Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Good food, reasonably priced, and large portions. I really like their crispy American fried potatoes. Pork chops & eggs or steak & eggs also at the top of my list. The owner and his staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We've lived in Oshkosh for 6 years and have tried several places for breakfast and have determined that our favorite is "the Delta". The food is always good and they have some rather creative items on the menu. My wife loves their Greek omlette, for instance. We were there about 2 weeks ago and one of their specials was french toast with apples in a sauce on top, then with whipped cream. My wife had the buckwheat pancakes and we split some sausage. Everything was excellent and hopefully my picture turns out OK. Service is usually good and this time our waitress was quite friendly- and she came back several times to ask if we wanted more coffee. Now this is our only complaint- we both feel their coffee isn't too good- maybe just weak. My wife often orders tea instead. So perhaps avoid the coffee but enjoy the food! Our bill was $14.58 [plus tip] for the 2 of us. I recommend it.

Reviewed September 6, 2009

A great Greek resturant. The food was wonderful, plentiful, and resonally priced. Potatoe pancakes were very good..

Reviewed December 24, 2008

If you are looking for great food and a price to match your wallet this is the best place around. Great cooks and Great Waitresses... I am there at least once a week and have been for the last 10 years. T Moe

1  Thank moeter

Been to Delta Restaurant? Share your experiences!