“Decent food, decent price”
Review of Brooklyn Grill

Brooklyn Grill
Ranked #41 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have eaten here a few times, and only once was I unhappy with what I got. The service is usually good, the food isn't bad, and the prices are what I expected. My only major issue here was when I ordered jambalaya and had it smothered in cheese. I have never had a jambalaya that way before, and I definitely did not care for it. It was not listed on the menu that way, and being lactose-intolerant, it was difficult to eat.

You can certainly find better dining options on Main St in Oshkosh, but this little place isn't all that bad.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We go here often because of the convenient location. It has a nice atmosphere, but the menu doesn't change much. I tend to order the same thing because of the limited selection. So this time I decided to try a salad and frankly it was disappointing. For the $9 price I expected a bit more than a little piece of chicken, some shredded carrots and 4 cherry tomatoes. It was mostly just shredded lettuce. The chicken was a good flavor and nicely done, but for the price...not much there. You'd be better off ordering a sandwich and get more for your money. It's good average food, but pricey for what you get as far as the salad. I won't make that mistake again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Quiet american resturant within walking distance to the convention center in downtown Oshkosh. Great food. Specials are super. Perch is outstanding. Service and staff are friendly and very engaging. Best resturant on downtown area. Reasonable prices. Family owned and managed. Highly reccommend

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I probably eat here 10 times a year for work lunches. It's always a good lunch and really great service. You need to get there early for lunch (better to show at 11:30am to get table). It's casual sandwiches and burgers with great homemade chips.

The environment and décor is fun too.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went to Brooklyn Grill for lunch just recently. I ordered the patty melt burger and it was delicious. The service and atmosphere are very laid back and it was a very nice lunch experience. They also have great martinis. A staple of the Oshkosh community!