“Will Definitely Go Back”
Review of Durango's

Durango's
Ranked #76 of 171 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised!! We ordered a shrimp entree and chirizo/pollo dish. Food was great!! Nice variety on the menu and provides guests with plenty of options, even for children. Love the murals on the wall. Fast service, good portions for prices, authentic, and complimentary chips/salsa. What's there not to be happy about!!?? Will Definitely Go Back!!!

There are newer reviews for Durango's

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

If you like great Mexican food try this place. The food and service are always great. They treat us like family and our kids love going. The rest of the Mexican restaurants in Oshkosh just don't compare!

1  Thank AAwa
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Really...this was barely a notch above fast food Mexican restaurants. The service was slow, the server inattentive, and the food was lukewarm when it arrived. My quesadilla was soggy, and everything was slathered in a very NON-authentic Mexican cheese sauce. If you are looking for authentic Mexican food, this is NOT the place to go.

2  Thank HomeGnome
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My husband and I; actually my family and I have gone to Durangos many times throughout the years. I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal there. (or a small one...always delicious leftovers) The wait staff is very friendly and attentive, and the prices are reasonable for delicious mexican food. We'll DEFINITELY be back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I are from Albuquerque, and love Mexican food, and think Durango's is the best we've found in Wisconsin. They don't have green chile, the NM staple, but their food is excellent south of the border style. They serve you quickly--very good, light chips and nicely spiced salsa arrive immediately when you sit down, and they readily bring refills to folks like us with large appetites. Lunch specials are really popular and very good. Seafood dishes make Lenten dining much more interesting than the usual Wisconsin fish fry. My personal favorite is the Enchiladas con Mole.

Been to Durango's? Share your experiences!