“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My very favorite place in Oshkosh to eat.
No matter what you order . The food is top notch. I could eat there 7 days a week.
Never tire of the food. Their Shrimp is the best.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great food in a supper club atmosphere. While it could use a little updating it is still delicious food. German night is Tuesday and was a pleasant surprise. I never thought I'd like German food but this may have changed my mind.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food is ok, the service is friendly, but it's not a place we set out to go to. Many times it's the place C or plan D. They could update the furnishings and dinnerware.

3  Thank SteveWI0001
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My partner in crime and I were looking for a place to eat in the Osh Kosh area, as always I referred to Trip Advisor to help me make a decision. I was very glad that we selected the Roxy.

We visited on a Saturday evening around 5pm, the place was not busy at all ( can't be said as we were leaving as it was starting to get packed). We were seated right away in the back dinning area. Our waitress, Michelle, was as friendly as she could be and very knowledgeable about the menu and the specials of the day. I ended up getting the Italian Sampler and my boyfriend ended up getting the pan fried Hadock.

Take my advice, avoid the sampler, and just get the Shrimp Tortellini. It was by far the best Italian dish that I have eaten at a non-traditional Italian restaurant. The sauce was creamy and had a great Alfredo flavor to it. The tortellini was tender yet not fall apart. Couldn't ask anything better!

The loaf of bread that was placed on our table while we waited for the food was rather awesome too. Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, just the way bread was supposed to be. We both got the Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup and it was by far the best chicken noodle soup that I've gotten my hands on, I believe next time I have a cold I'll need some of this hearty soup!

My boyfriend was satisfied with the Hadock, but wished he had gotten the broiled fish. The pan fried fish he had came with a lot of butter/oil around the fish so be warned.

We indulged in the chocolate mousse cake for dessert. I was not thrilled with the cake as it was a very dark chocolate cake and I'm not generally a fan of the dark chocolate. Enjoyable, but not my favorite.

Overall I would gladly return here for another awesome meal!

1  Thank BizzleRN
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love the pan fried fish. You can order a dinner or a sandwich. The Sunday chicken dinners are great too. You can dress up or come casual to this restaurant. Make sure you have a reservation or eat at an off beat time because this restaurant is very busy. That should indicate the food is good. It's one of my favorite stops when we get to Oshkosh.