“Table Bread is seriously good”
Review of Kodiak Jack's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

Kodiak Jack's Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Table Bread is seriously good”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

However, the rest of the meal was hit and miss. i was there with a group of 8, and the meals, according to the folks there, ranged from great to poor. I had the big porterhouse and it was very tough and chewy. Others had seafood and they said it was very good.

Referring back to the title, the table bread was awesome. I love fresh bread and they knoocked it out of the park!

• Visited July 2013

Redgranite, Wisconsin
“Generally worth the wait”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place is always busy .. lunch time is faster seating time. Dinner can be 30 min. or more. We have always found the service to be good, and the staff friendly, even when rushed and over-worked. The lunch time soup and salad bar is yummy and kept fresh. Occasionally the bar offers live entertainment, and the drinks are good, and the bartenders are friendly and accommodating.

• Visited February 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was looking for a nice place to have a really good meal since it was my last night in Oshkosh. I was attending the airshow that week. I looked in the phone book for a steak house. I found that Kodiak Jacks was about a half mile from my motel. It was decorated with rustic décor and it was done very well. I was seated and served in a reasonable time. I had the best Prime rib dinner ever. I had what was called the Mama Bear size portion which was at least an inch in and half thick. I wish we had this restaurant in NJ!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JoeA43
Pittsburgh
“Great Friday Fish and Seafood Special!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a great Friday dinner with family. Our service was amazing. The waitress was excellent in making sure we had everything we needed, clearing plates, and making our dining experience issue free considering we were dining with 2 children. Definitely ask for Sandy! The restaurant has a great Friday fish and seafood special that comes with your choice of fish entree, soup and salad bar, choice of potato, and great homemade bread. Highly recommend the pan sautéed pecan walleye. From start to finish, great dining experience - including updates from the waitress on the Packer score since we couldn't see the tvs from our booth.

Visited August 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Granny Loves”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My grandma is in love with this place. She won't go out to lunch or dinner alone-so we occassionally go together. She cannot say enough about a fish sandwich that they have. It is nicely decorated, spacious, and nice service.

Visited June 2013