“Great time with family”

Applebee's
Ranked #117 of 171 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my cousin and got the 2 for $20 deal. We got mozzarella sticks that tasted kind of weird I think they might have to change their oil. But I got chicken strips that were good so I don't know. The waitress was very nice and the manager even came over and asked how things were. The only reason I am only giving a 4 instead of a 5 was due to the mozz sticks. Great place I will be back

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've eaten here many times, and the food is always good! On Mother's Day it was very busy, and the staff still did a great job! All mom's got a carnation, and a free dessert, which was very nice! We've never been disappointed with the food, drinks or service.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Use to be my fav place in college. The staff seemed to have their own little world happening while we were there. Our drinks did not come until our meals, and our side dishes were cold as if they sat while main course was cooked. Very close to home-but will likely never go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The evening we visited was incredibly busy but the staff were helpful and attentive. Food is what you would expect from a chain such as Applebee's - standard fare, served quickly.

What made the visit slightly uncomfortable was the fact that they had the air con set to 'Arctic' even though it wasn't that hot. Requests to turn it down were largely ignored.

The average score given might be a bit mean but it wasn't 'very good' and there is no 'Good' option.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Applebees is a chain so their food is always the same, but it is a good value for the food. The service is attentive, even though the food can be slow in getting to the table when they are busy. I like that they change their menu and offer special items. Their lunch combos are a great value, and not too filling in the middle of the day. And their $1 brownie bites for lunch desserts are just the perfect way to finish off a meal.