“its ok”

Applebee's
Ranked #129 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 30, 2012

the service is usually slow here yet somehow we keep coming back. they are pretty consistent as far as food goes...but the bartender is often the same girl when we go there and she is nice and good at her job..so id suggest sitting at the bar

Reviewed January 29, 2012

If you want a reasonably priced lunch or dinner with a wide selection and good service, Applebees is a good choice. These 'chain' restaurants aren't my cup of tea, but we've eaten a few Applebees and they are solid and consistent.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

definately good food for the value, on time and very good.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We had a newer server, but she was nice. The server helping her had a low cut blouse On that left nothing to the imagination and would have been better at hooters. My husband even commented "I guess she is really working for tips". 2 for 20 is a nice program. They used to have delicious fajitas, but now they are spicy and not good at all. I have 3-4 items I always pick from and they are good. This is a good meal at a decent price, not great!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Service was decent. We had a newer server, but she was polite and attentive. Caution: the plates are very hot! Our server did tell us this when she brought out the food. The problem is the way the food was cooked. My mom's steak was undercooked, so the server had to take it back and have the cooks regrill it, which took a lifetime! In addition, our server had to get silverware for us from the kitchen, as the host had run out. of it! The other food (soup, burgers, and fries) was overcooked, with tthe chili looking very dry and not appetizing in the least. My final verdict: staff are friendly and eager to please. The food is subpar, but the portions are large. I would only stop there again only if I wanted the All you can eat lunch. They also have decent drinks. They had the music turned up so loud, I could barely hear anything but! Some servers were wisecracking by the bar, with a few comments probably best not heard by the customers.

1  Thank bluemarley

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!