“Amazing all around!”

Caramel Crisp & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Caramel Crisp was established in 1933 and was best known for its famous caramel corn. Now expanded into a cafe with soups, salads and sandwiches including specialty coffee drinks. Caramel Crisp features super premium ice cream made by Chocolate Shoppe out of Madison. Caramel Crisp & Cafe has quickly become known for Best.Cookies.Ever! We also have a large gift shop attached to the cafe.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing all around!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Wow! One of my favorite places in Oshkosh. This gem has everything! Best food, best sweets (cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, old fashioned candy, the list goes on...) and as a HUGE gift shop too! I recommend Caramel Crisp to anyone I come in touch with. Also, try leaving this place and not eat a cookie. They are the best cookies I have ever had! This place is quickly becoming my regular stop!

• Visited June 2013