“Pepper happy”

Add it.
Roasted
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My son likes spicey food, so this is OK for him, but if you don't like black pepper, DO NOT go to this restaurant. It is a sweet place, but it was not for me. It is very difficult to find anything without pepper.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of enjoying lunch at Roasted yesterday (3/14/3013) as it was the regular meeting location for a group of people I was meeting and was known to be safe for the gluten-free crowd. Erin, one of the owners, came and took our orders, and made sure I ordered a "safe" choice (Chicken Sandwich on a GF bun). The coffee was tasty and refills were plentiful. My sandwich arrived with hand-cut fries and a large pickle spear and was quite good, my only quibble would be that in attempting to eat the sandwich, the chicken breast kept "squirting" out the back of bun - which is fairly annoying and makes for a messy meal.

My companions orders all looked wonderful, especially the soups and the onion rings were raved about (panko-crusted rings served with a sriracha-mayo sauce). I hope I get to eat here again because their menu, while not huge, had a really nice variety of items to choose from and they all sounded great.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice little place on South Main with a creative menu. Would have scored higher if they did not charge for iced tea by the glass and a fairly small glass at that.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The only problem with this diner is what to choose on the menu! Everything is prepared from a honest passion of loving good food. What's happening here shows in the quality and the friendly face time with the owners, who work the couple of tables in the front of the house themselves! The beef brisket sandwich with hand cut fries emulates a sandwich from a bigger venue-such as Chicago or New York. Very sink your teeth into it yummy,too!
Service is attentive and pricing is very reasonable. The beer menu could use a bit of glamour, it would be nice to see use of the great micro brews in our area on the menu.
Go there with your favorite friends and share the love!

1  Thank Michaelene U