“Sushi bar is fantastic” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Sushi bar is fantastic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have only had sushi here for the lunch special (3 rolls, $10, HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?!) and was NOT disappointed. Our chef was VERY good at his craft, extremely professional, and VERY nice. We got an off-the-menu sample of a sushi roll that was very tasty, and I was very impressed. With the lunch special, we also go soup and salad, both of which were good, as expected. I will certainly go back to the sushi bar, and would like to try their other food at some point in time.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Eddie D

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Fantastic! Fresh & Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is soooooooooo much better than the alternative Japanese restaurant in Appleton. Less crowded, less expensive AND better food. I had the scallops and they were delicious, I think the best I've ever had. I'm not a sushi lover but others in my group are and ordered it and it was beautiful and they said it to die for good. I highly recommend this restaurant... a little off the beaten path as it is on the frontage road in a little strip mall but once you walk inside you are in heaven!

• Visited July 2013
wisconsin
“Best Sushi Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I certainly don't want to brag but I have traveled a lot and have had sushi in some of the best restaurant cities in the world. I would say that the sushi at Sakura in little Oshkosh, WI is the best I have ever had. I love the place. The service is great, the wine is great and the sushi is something that I dream about. Everything on the menu is wonderful (sushi wise). I haven't tried the hibachi or other items because I leave Sakura for sushi. If you are in the area - you should stop and check it out.,

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank smilenyc
Grand Rapids, Minnesota, United States
“Wow! Everything going for it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rolled into town for Airventure. Wanted some place nice to take the boyfriend for his birthday. I thought...Hibachi..why not?! Called, made a reservation. Got there 15 minutes early, very pleasant hostess. Took a seat at the sushi bar to wait. Enjoyed a glass of wine, and watched the sushi chefs work their magic. I want to go back for sushi now! Got seated with a great group of people at the grill. Our chef, Jason, was FANTASTIC! Great rhythm, great at explaining the foodstuff, and great at entertaining. The place was clean, the food was delicious, the service was top notch. I will go back the next time I'm in town. Yummm....

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Toni W
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good food! The service is very good also. I really enjoy going here. You get a good amount of food for the price

Visited May 2013