“A Blast From the Past”

Cuisines: American
Northern Wisconsin
“A Blast From the Past”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had moved from the area 11 years ago so on a recent trip to Oshkosh we wondered if one of our favorite restaurants was still there. What a pleasant surprise to find out that it was and as my husband said, "It's better than ever!" We had the luncheon size Black Forest which was a perfect size and was accompanied by a delicious horseradish sauce and a choice of sides---awesome marinated tomatoes, Apple Waldorf, or pasta. Our waiter was awesome-friendly, informative, and extremely efficient considering how busy they were! Give it a try! You will love it as we have for years and years:-)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank WisconsinChippy

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Awesome sandwiches”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We had a business lunch at the Chalice, and the food was just great. When you first enter, it is a little dark, but once your eyes adjust , the atmosphere is small but comfy. There is not much to see from the outside of the building - no prominent sign - so it is easy to miss. The food is awesome. I had a fish sandwich with cajun spices and my business partner has Chicken bites. Both were very, very good. They serve a special chalice sauce that is very tasty.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kerryr1963
Milladore, Wisconsin
“Great food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Lunch for six. We were so glad we found this restaurant. We had great service. I had a chicken philly sandwich served on a tasty bun. There was plenty of chicken and just the right amount of cheese, mushrooms, and peppers. I had a great cucumber salad. Nice place to go while visiting Oshkosh!

Visited July 2014
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“A great twist on burgers, sandwiches and more”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My favorite food at the Chalice is the deluxe burger, it is served with a fresh fruit or vegetable side which are unique to the Chalice. Tomato salad, Apple Waldorf, cumber or a pasta with tomatoes are several of the choices. The burgers are always very delicious, the chicken bites are flavorful and satisfying, tenderloin sandwich can't be beat. Menu includes American fries for potato lovers, great soups and more. The Chalice sauce is unbeatable. Staff is accommodating and friendly. Great night for couples, friends wanting to spend several hours dining or a quick lunch.

One of my favorite restaurants!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Karen C
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My friend and I ate at the Chalice. Restaurant for lunch and it was wonderful. Although the outside of the building isn't very inviting, the inside is very nice. We had the roast beef sandwich with the apple Waldorf salad and it was yummy. They had a very nice lunch crowd and I will certainly return there in the future.

• Visited May 2014