“Bland and Overpriced”

Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple location. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here on Father's Day with a large group. It was not busy at all so we were seated fairly quickly. That was the only bright spot. Our waiter was strange and spoke very loudly. We had a variety of items on the menu. Our first thing was "garlic bread"... It was the kind you go to Walmart and buy in the freezer section and heat up! What kind of Italian restaurant serves that kind of garlic bread!?!? There was a plate of oil on the table but the bread did not arrive to go with that till right before our food arrived. The pasta was mushy and the chicken was over cooked. The egg plant was also over cooked. The sauce is tasteless. It is like a jar was opened and they heated it up and and added some chopped garlic. We will never go here again. This is in no way an Italian restaurant. This is more of a heat up frozen food items and serve place.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I like Olive Garden. But this is a couple of steps up the ladder. Better atmosphere and better selection of food. Doesn't feel like a chain restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Their food is to die for! It beats out any other Seafood chain restaurant, hands down! Portions are nice, service is excellent and their catering service for a large function is impecable. Always consistent great food. Avg. price $9-$16 so it's affordable. Pleasant atmosphere if you want to go there for a nice glass of wine. - I go there several times per month, business and pleasure.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been to this companys other location, and like them, Oshkosh was ok. The food is very average as nothing has a WOW factor. I had pasta this most recent time, and can say it was average For me, this is not a place I would rush back to. Its one of those restaurants that if I visit once a year that is enough. The one thing I do like is they have enough room if you have a larger group of people wanting to sit together.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We really Enjoy the staff, always friendly. The food is excellent and consistent. Really enjoy 1/2 price appetizers and bottle of wine & happy hour. My favorite restaurant in Oshkosh.