“Great pizza buffet at noon”
Review of Cranky Pat's

Cranky Pat's
Ranked #24 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Have been here several times for noon buffet. Great pizza selections, and a very nice salad bar and soup. So good we return frequently. You can't go wrong for the price. Not a fancy place- plenty of parking behind the bldg too.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love this pizza. The place gets very busy after 5:30, so get there early if you do not want to wait for a table. Worth the wait!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love everything about the pizza here. Only down side is if you like mushrooms you might want to skip them. The crust is extra thin and crispy, but they can make it soggy. (Unless you are a very fast eater.)

Reviewed September 9, 2012

If I could give this place 0 stars, I absolutely would. I completely regret my decision to trust Cranky Pat's Yelp.com reviews, this was hands-down the WORST pizza I've ever had in my life, and the biggest waste of $25 ever.

My first indications to leave should have been when we walked in and the entire place was empty and there were at least five flies buzzing around everywhere. My boyfriend and I came in and ordered one of the specialty pizzas, a vegetarian option with spinach and feta cheese along with some other vegetables. We asked the waitress to substitute mushrooms for the olives, because of personal preference. Although we were the only ones in the restaurant, the pizza took nearly 30 minutes to arrive at our table.

Once it did, I unbelievably disappointed.
- I don't know whether to attribute it to the sauce or the pizza dough (or both), but the pizza was incredibly salty.
- The pizza was literally a soggy mess. We couldn't even pick up the slices because the bottom was just plain wet.
- The mushroom substitution was ridiculous - the cook in the back smothered the thing in mushrooms, and we could barely find a single bit of spinach, feta, or anything else.

To top it all off, the waitress charged us for each individual ingredient on the pizza because we asked for mushrooms in place of olives. There was no indication of this substitution policy on the menu, and she didn't bother mentioning this when we asked for the substitution.

I e-mailed my situation to the owner, Jason, and he made it clear that Cranky Pat's has no respect for their customers. This place does not deserve your business and will only leave you with regret - don't waste your time or your money.

1  Thank jessiwoww
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Never miss a stop to Cranky Pat's in Oshkosh, 2 children attended UW - O and this is a must for everyone who visits or lives in Oshkosh! Perfect crust and great sauce combination, favorite's are Mushroom, SMO or Barbque Chicken! Staff is friendly and bar staff knowledgable! This is worth the drive and you won't want any other pizza ever again.