“first stay”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I would stay here again. Clean, convenient, quiet, and the staff was friendly and cheerful. REally, that's all I have to say. I'm not a horribly picky person so pulling 100 characters out of this is pretty silly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words, we are happy that we suceeded in providing a nice stay for you. It is our aim to satisfy all our guests and we are even more cheerful to get back such positive comments!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

At your Service,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice hotel, just steps from the Oulet Mall. The rooms seem a little old and could use
some updating, but still very nice and clean and comfortable. The pool area is very, very nice. There's a regular pool, hot tub and a very nice big zero depth area for small children. The breakfast was great. Overall, nice place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear IXONIA:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a nice note regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We have some new items ordered for our hotel, and we look forward to soon get new Sofa sleeper and Chairs. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for again for your kind comments and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133 ext: 405.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

the staff at the desk were extremely helpful and polite. Answered all questions I had in a kind, friendly manner

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Lynette:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to put a nice comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed 8/16 for one night. The hotel was ok...in 2 queen bed room both vellux blankets were torn and had holes. The carpet behind the end table by the bed was very dusty and dirty. The room was spacious and comfortable otherwise. I didnt let my 11 month old daughter crawl on the floor afraid of what she might find. The pool area was great and morning breakfast was good also. The staff was friendlly while we were there too. My main problem was after check out. We forgot an article of clothing in the room. I hung it on the closet door and my husband or I didnt take it. When we were about 30 minutes out of Oshkosh I remembered putting it there so called the hotel immediately. They said nothing had been turned in, but most likely the room wasnt even cleaned yet. They took my name and said they would call if it showed up. They never called so I called again and they said it never showed up. Not sure if they just toss things they find in the room or what, but it would have been nice if someone let housekeeping know that I wanted the item and would be back for it.. I understand that the hotel can't be liable for things left behind, but it would have been simple on their part to just send someone up to get it.. My rating would have been better for this hotel if they handled the situation differently.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a note regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We do keep our lost and found for a few months, I would be happy to go through all of the lost and found and see if it was over looked, if you would like to email me your name so I can look up the room you were in. We note all items and the rooms they were found in. I would be happy to look personally for your. My email address is vkoch@whgco.com

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed there a few times now and always been treated very well, and the kids LOVED the airplane themed pool area!! And right across from the airport too..how convient! The rooms were always very neat & clean and the breakfast in the morning....WOW... eggs & bacon, biscuits & gravy?! most places now a days your lucky to get a doughnut & cup of coffee!! AND it's also right behind the outlet mall...:) We will be coming back that's for sure!!

Room Tip: For couples....get a king room, then you get a whirlpool in your room...;)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a note regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We look forward to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

mostly erin and dawn were their to help me with anything i needed.Soneone was at the service desk every time i need something. Manger was their every night to answer any of my ? she also strive to make things work so that would make other peoples stay more enjoyable. Will be back have bookings in aug and dec was so good of a stay.

Room Tip: nothing know but when i return in aug. and dec i will let u for sure ty for a get vac. in your oshk...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank wake58
Vicki K, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Mr. W,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. See you in August and September and December!

Again, thank you for visiting TripAdvisor and for your kind remarks, we'll make sure Dawn andn Erin see your remarks. If I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133.

And may we say "GO PACKERS"

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We had at least 20 rooms filled with family and friends for the wedding weekend. The rooms were bright and clean and really spacious! The suites were perfect for making meals and hosting guests. The entire staff was great, warm and friendly. Any questions/requests were immediately taken care of. The pool area is great with a kiddie slide/pool, whirlpool, and adult pool. Close to mini-golf, restaurants and the outlet mall. Lots to do in Oshkosh!

Room Tip: All the rooms were excellent, especially the suites!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. It was great having your awesome family with us. We look forward to seeing you all soon!

Again, thank you for your kind comments and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133.