“Unexpected surprise”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ashland, United States
“Unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I selected the Hilton Garden Inn in error, I was planning on staying in a neighboring city and selected this property in haste. Once my GPS directed me to the door, I knew it was meant to be. The staff were exceptional and the room was comfortable and first rate all the way. I love happy accidents like this, and Hilton Garden Inn, Oshkosh has a new recurring customer.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Milwaukee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed for a whole month , was there a week and when I was checking back in from the weekend they did not have my reservations , when she was fixing the issue she was almost not gonna give me a room since there was a wedding and that was more important even though I had my reservations a month in advance. The Fire alarm went on and off at 330 am for an hour ( cus of a false alarm) and the fire lights were flashing till 7am becase thats when the GM was scheduled to come in and he was the only person to shut them off. And come to find out it happen the week before as well. Quality of food not good for the prices they are charging.

Cedarburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. The details of the wedding from the guest perspective were great (and I didn't hear anything negative from the bride!). The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable and they were nice sized too. The lobby had a fresh, current look. Oh, the room price for our wedding group was exceptional. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Boyne City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a lovely hotel. The breakfast at the restaurant was absolutely wonderful. We found a thorough, helpful and diligent hotel staff. The hotel was well organized and clean.We would definitely plan to stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Fort Myers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The hotel staff greeted me warmly and checked me in promptly. The room was typical HGI: very clean, comfortable and functional. I took advantage of breakfast in their dining room: omelette was cooked perfectly, lots of choices for foods and drink to go with it. Service there was exceptional also. I plan to stay there on my next trip to Oshkosh.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Room is exceptional in size and decor. Bathroom is a little small with an awkward door that goes out and then blocks the entry door. There were some stains on the bedding that made us question the cleanliness but everything else seemed very clean. The bed was uneven and somewhat uncomfortable. Breakfast was delicious....and a great view of te airport.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We originally had reservations to stay here for 4 nights during the Harley Davidson 110 Anniversary celebration. We did not realize how far away from Milwaukeee OshKosh is. The desk clerk, Tierney, helped us find a Hilton hotel much closer to Milwaukee that still had rooms available. She was very pleasant to work with and she never came off as put out or bothered by helping us!!!! We stayed one night and the room was very nice...CLEAN...the bed was a dream. We also had dinner in the lounge....might I suggest the walleye...deeeelicious. Tina was working the bar and I asked for a drink suggestion...she offered up a from scratch Old Fashion. It was darn good. We enjoyed breakfast before leaving....the selection was huge and also delicious. I will be back, I want to sit on the back deck and watch the small planes come and go.....THANK YOU OSHOSK HILTON.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family