All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelthe hotel stafffree breakfasteaa museumin townhot tuboutlet mallcookiesclean roomsindoor poolbusiness centerair showfirst floorwould stay here againexcellent staystaff was friendly
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night and had a good experience. It was quiet. The beds were comfy, room spacious and clean and I will stay here again. The front desk was very friendly and greeted us warmly the minute we walked in the door.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Oshkosh Hilton Garden Inn was a real treat with a warm friendly staff, and a room that was perfect for a week long business stay. The bed was perfect, and the room fresh and clean. This is a great place to stay during a stay in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Four of us stayed at the Hilton for a certification exam. This hotel is very convenient off the freeway and is near many places. The hotel was very clean, lobby was beautiful with warm cookies and fresh lime water, front desk assistant was very polite and efficient to provide us with the quickest check-in I've ever had. The pool area was great because it was secured via your room key and it was tidy in there. The hot tub was little bigger so it definitely seats more than 3-4 people. I found a good pre-set deal online for this hotel for two rooms so the rate was great for us. My friend locked herself out of her room when we were in a hurry to leave for a certification exam, and the hotel manager was very prompt to break the lock for her...and the incidental fee for that was only $20! The pillows could be of better quality, especially being a Hilton. But other than that, this was one of the better hotels I have stayed at and would certainly want to come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I decided on this hotel for my family because of price and location. We were attending a graduation in the next town, but the hotel there that other family was staying at was $180, so I checked online and found the Garden Inn for $109 including breakfast to order. I was very impressed with the look of the hotel and the amenities. My only complaint would be that upon entering our room it smelled like bleach, which I'm assuming was from the sheets. Of course I want a clean room, clean sheets so I guess I didn't think it was a valid complaint. We used the pool with our kids and it was very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The value could be increased by including a breakfast. Similarly priced hotels often include breakfast. This is actually the first hotel I have stayed at in years that did not. I was surprised to learn breakfast was $10. Pick and save was close and that worked for us

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family