Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh
$116
$100
  • Pool
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$93
$95
$92
$135
Comfort Suites Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$120
$52
La Quinta Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$75
$134
$121
Travelocity
$90
Travelocity
$44
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelhotel is locatedfree breakfastthe hotel staffeaa museumoutlet mallin townhot tubwedding receptioneasy accessclean roomsindoor poolbusiness centerconvenient locationwould stay here againfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here for a night. Check in was the quickest I've ever been through in my entire life! We went right up to our room, and got settled. The room was a double queen room. The room was very spacious with 2 queen beds, a sofa chair, a "kitchen" type area with counter space for the coffee pot and accessories, and a microwave above, and a refrigerator below. We were given 2 free cold bottle waters for the room. There was a full length mirror next to the bathroom, but again, the lighting right there wasn't that great.

The bathroom had one sink, and a fair amount of counter space. The lighting was ok, but not the best for putting on makeup. The shower/tub had a curved shower curtain rod and a showerhead that was adjustable for the type of spray that came out. The water pressure was actually very nice, both in the shower and sink. Neutrogena was the brand for the bath amenities. There was a hairdryer hanging on the wall. I did not use it, as I had my own with me.

The beds were quite comfortable. Apparently, there are sleep number beds in the king rooms, but there were 3 of us, so we had a double queen room.

We did go down to the bar, and drinks are pretty inexpensive, which was awesome! We did not have dinner there, but we did partake in their breakfast, which was $9.95. It was partial made to order and buffet items. It was just as good as any other place out there to eat for breakfast, and not any more expensive.

The only reason I did not give this place a 5 was because of the location, but that's not something they can change. I would have liked to have been closer to the UW-Oshkosh campus, but at the time, that's as close as we could get. The location is actually right next to the EAA and by the outlet mall. So, if that's where you need to be, then you should stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mssnappy1972
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed here with the family for my son's basketball tournament and was pleasantly suprised. Our room was bigger than the standard 2 queen room, which was much appreciated for a family of 5. There were 7 other kids on the team and their families stayed here as well. The staff was understanding and patient allowing us all to hang out and have pizza in the front lobby on Saturday night. We made sure the kids did not get too loud and bother other guests.

The pool area was nice but could have used more towels. Apparently there were more in the dryer but they never arrived.

The only reason for 4 and not 5 stars is there was no free breakfast option. Breakfast is included at other similarly priced hotels in the area so we were surprised it was not offered here. But otherwise, a very pleasant stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GFY19
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We had an awesome stay. The Rooms are HUGE - nice Queen Beds with adjustable mattress. Linens were great. Breakfast the next day was included in our room and was worth half the price of our room. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I recently stayed here for my 26th birthday. I called and reserved a room ahead of time and the lady that worked there help me get the best price. When we showed up I was very impressed with the front lobby and how elegant/clean it was. After a quick check in from the friendly lady at the front, we went to our room. When we walked in it felt like we were the first ones there. It was EXTREMELY clean. The room was very modern in style and both beds had padding that could be adjusted from soft to hard for each side which was awesome. The bathroom was VERY clean and all the products (lotion, shampoo, etc) was Neutrogena. The hotel is very close to all downtown fun so after going out for my birthday we came back and went swimming in the pool that is open 24 hours. DID I MENTION 24 HOURS?? And when we were heading out the next day I found a little mouthwash bottle too which was perfect. The only complaint was that the bathroom didn't have a ceiling fan...that was it. I don't know how people can complain. Unless you live in a castle with servants and gold toilets, this hotel is plenty good for the price. I used to live in Oshkosh but will stay here for any events. It was great.

Room Tip: My room was 136 and it was close to the side door and very close to the pool with minimal noise. Not too mention the lobby is right down the hall.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Andy K
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Recent visit to Oshkosh, this HGI was well staffed and friendly, good breakfast in the morning and the hotel is kept very clean! One observation was a loose water spout in the tub - all in all a great stay and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012