Cobblestone Hotel & Suites(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
La Quinta Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$85
$114
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$49
$130
  • Pool
$121
$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$118
$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$149
$134
$95
$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelthe hotel stafffree breakfasteaa museumin townhot tuboutlet mallclean roomsindoor poolbusiness centerair showfirst floorwould stay here againexcellent staystaff was friendlyoff the highway
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My initial thought of reserving a room at a Hilton Garden Inn was the expectation of quality and of a higher standard, this was not to be. Initially everything was okay, my first morning there I brewed a pot of coffee in my room, had a couple cups and went on my way. Upon returning that evening I went to set up the coffee pot for the next morning, picked up a coffee cup only to find it already used! There were coffee stains on the bottom of the cup, presumably from where I had used it that morning (my cup???). I took the cup down to the front desk and showed the counter person on duty who found me a clean cup as a replacement. To make a long story short, I returned to my room that evening (day 2) to find the coffee area cleaned and my dirty cup, from that morning, again set up as though it was a clean cup. Now I am wondering what else isn't clean in this room and building? My impression was that the staff really have an issue with caring and are riding on the Hilton name which is going the way of gold finishes on 1980 fixtures. Slow drains, low water pressure, noisy AC, poor windows and iffy elevators complete this 'gem' of a bygone era, that should be left there. Replace the staff and refurbish the building!

Room Tip: If you dare make the stay, opt for the upper floors away from the street. PS Bring your own coffee cup!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Littrica
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Friendly service. Clean room. Good location. That's what you expect and that is what you get with the Hilton Garden Inns. Quiet location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Having stayed at other Hiltons and enjoyed my stay, I expected the same quality again. My husband and I stayed here for a wedding recently. The front desk person was friendly and the bed was comfy, thats about all that I was happy with. I was first disappointed by the dirty shower (covered in someone's hair), then by the noise. We could hear people in the room next to us talking and others through the vent in our bathroom. Being that we were on the first floor, the noise was pretty loud coming from the hallway as well in the morning. Our dining experience- for a wedding reception it was not great: cold food, I heard a lot of people complaining :(....I would look elsewhere

Room Tip: Don't pick the first floor!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The Oshkosh Hilton Garden Inn is a decent hotel but is definitely starting to show some wear and tear. The rooms are okay but the carpet is worn and the hotel is not as clean as I would've expected. Overall though, the place is fine. My bigger concern was that I was given a room on the first floor. I just happened to look out of the window (which was partially blocked by large bushes) and noticed that the large sliding window was unlocked (no screen). There were 2 latches on the window and both were unlocked. It would've been very easy for someone to simply slide open the window and enter the room. Given the weather and the location of the room, it was hard to believe that a previous guest inadvertently left the window unlocked. The fact that the large bushes in front of the window would shield an intruder from being seen from the parking lot made it even more suspcious. In summary, I'd probably stay at this hotel again but definitely not of the ground level.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I was in Oshkosh on business and stayed at this Hilton. They permitted me to check in early (at 11:30 AM) and were very nice about it. The room was clean and well equipped. It had a microwave and refrigerator as well as a nice desk for working. I did not try the internet. Also had a pretty large flat screen TV. I had breakfast at the hotel and service was very good. I'd recommend this hotel for business or vacation travel.

Room Tip: Recommend top floor as I did hear a little noise from people walking around above me.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business