All reviews made to order breakfast great hotel the hotel staff free breakfast eaa museum in town hot tub outlet mall cookies clean rooms indoor pool business center air show first floor would stay here again excellent stay staff was friendly
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I was in Oshkosh on business and stayed at this Hilton. They permitted me to check in early (at 11:30 AM) and were very nice about it. The room was clean and well equipped. It had a microwave and refrigerator as well as a nice desk for working. I did not try the internet. Also had a pretty large flat screen TV. I had breakfast at the hotel and service was very good. I'd recommend this hotel for business or vacation travel.

Room Tip: Recommend top floor as I did hear a little noise from people walking around above me.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2011

A lovely, sparkling clean hotel. The staff is very nice, friendly, and professional. Plan to visit Oshkosh again next July and will stay here. The restaurant offerings are very good, so eating at the hotel is just fine. We had been traveling when we stayed there and needed to go laundry--clean washer and dryer. Excellent hotel all the way around.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We were greeted with warm cookies! Nice, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Gym and pool were better than most for this type hotel. Friendly staff at breakfast. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I spent one night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oshkosh. We reserved two rooms and were happy to see that they provided adjoining rooms. Check-in was quick (although one of the rooms wasn’t quite ready when we checked in. The rooms were clean, and each had a microwave, refrigerator, and very nice flat screen TVs. Cookies were available at the front desk in the evening, and as an HHONORS member they gave us two bottles of water. We also received complimentary breakfast, which was cooked to order and very good. The pool and whirlpool area was large and quite comfortable (although they were still short towels from the previous day). Our room overlooked the airport, but there was no noise at all from outside. Inside it’s unfortunately one of the newer hotels where every time someone in the room above takes a step, you can hear it. While hopefully it would never happen to anyone else, we also had a problem with the battery in the room smoke detector dying late at night, causing the detector to begin to chirp. After trying to ignore for awhile, we finally called the desk, and they came up and replaced the battery.

Although I wish the floor to floor soundproofing were better, I’d likely stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank usroadman
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Staff is attentive. Room and bathroom are clean. Restaurant is delicious.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business