Cobblestone Hotel & Suites(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
La Quinta Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
$85
$114
$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$49
$130
  • Pool
$118
$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$121
$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$144
$130
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$95
$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelthe hotel stafffree breakfasteaa museumin townhot tuboutlet mallclean roomsindoor poolbusiness centerair showfirst floorwould stay here againexcellent staystaff was friendlyoff the highway
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We stayed here during the Oshkosh Fly in. Prices were jacked up to $400 a night - to be expected, but the room was marginally cleaned and the air conditioning was not working properly. Not enough toiletries in the room and the staff was very inattentive. Probably the worst run hotel I have been to in awhile.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 14, 2011

For a HGI, this is an average location. The hotel could use some updating, especially the bathroom. I had no real complaints, but I have stayed in better locations. The price was good. This hotel backs onto the Oshkosh/Wittman airfield, so it would be a good place for EAA except that it gets booked quickly. One thing I can say is the staff always went out of their way to be helpful. Based on price I would go back. Go across the street to west end pizza.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank deltakilo34
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I check into this Hilton Garden Inn and room had a bad odor. I asked for another room and was given the Baron Hilton Suite, which was a nice room.
Problem was I left a pair of short pants in the room and remembered after I had driven about an hour away. I called hotel immediately and they had found them hanging on a door. Thanked them for finding and asked to them to mail to me (offered to pay postage).
It has beenover two weeks since and I have been lied to repeatedly (have called no less than 5 TIMES) and told they have been mailed, then when I call they describe them and say they still have them and will mail them to me.
I spoke with Sue (housekeeping manager?)and General Manager (Mike) with no results. I called tonight and got very snotty, condescending remarks from Chris (front desk?) he answered the phone at the hotel. When I mentioned I was going to write a letter of complaint, he said he could not care less if I wrote the President of Hilton. He said he could not help me in any way. I had to ask him just to write down my name to give to management.
I just got a letter from Hilton Honors congratulating me on reaching the next level in their program. What a way to treat customers loyal to Hilton!!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Da83
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Reception staff extremely friendly and helpful, room up to usual HGI standard. We like this hotel and only slight complaint is that the bar area was a bit uninviting. Drapes on the windows and more carpeting would make such a difference to the ambience, it felt a bit like eating and drinking in a lobby.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Different in that private airplanes can pull up behind the hotel which is on the runway. The is the site of the experimental aircraft show among others. Very intersting. Great observation deck for the air shows. Enjoyed restaurant. Breakfast specials each day, I ordered the special and was not disappointed. Friendly staff. One of my favorite HGIs to date.

Room Tip: room facing the airport during air shows
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business