“Oshkosh weekend - Fantastic Staff and Great Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Was looking for a place to stay, and at the last minute found this hotel. A "hidden gem", recently remodel rooms with frig and microwave. Breakfast buffet in the morning was excellent. Look forward to next trip.

Room Tip: South side was quiet for my stay.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed in one of the suites for a month and found it very comfortable. We loved the divided rooms with the 2 tv's & also the office/desk area. I was able to do my work from my computer with ease. The furniture & bed is very comfortable and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff makes us feel at home, and is there to help with any of our needs. We love the laundry service, and also the exercise room.
The hot breakfast is a plus along with the nice hot fresh cookies daily. A treat is always a nice gesture for the guests. We like the lobby/breakfast area that can be used in the evenings for card playing, pizza and/or watching WI Badger & GB Packer games with family & friends. Can't say enough about the friendly and helpful staff. Anyone should be comfortable making a reservation here.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel is what sells it for me. They were one of the nicest staffs that I have experienced while traveling and made a point to remember something about me to talk about. The rooms were very nice and large and the desk/work area functioned great. The bed was very comfy and the shower had water pressure.

The area is great for any of your needs and it has easy access to the roads.

Would recommend to anyone traveling in that area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I booked a room here for my mother and sister. I needed a walk in shower roomnad when I was making the reservation(in person) one of the staff offered to show me the room. It was just what she needed. My family was very comfortable staying in the room. It was down the hall a ways from the front entrance, which means it is quiet. They parked near an exit door and found the distance better to the room.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed for a week at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Oshkosh, Wisconsin during EAA Fly in. They had amazing "extras" for the people who were staying there during the week which made the week even that much better! Cold bottled water was available daily, as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Fresh baked cookies were always available. One evening we had delicious cupcakes, and one evening we had SubWay sandwiches available. The EAA newspaper was available daily. The staff were very friendly and did whatever they could to make our stay the best it could be. My daughter used the exercise room that was small but adequate for her needs. The pool and hot tub looked very enjoyable but I didn't have time to use them! I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this one was far and above, the best, as far as the service and friendliness of the staff went! The suite was very comfortable for my husband and I and our 21 year old daughter. The free wi-fi is a big hit with me. The breakfast that was provided in the morning couldn't have been better or more varied. We plan to stay there again next year during the EAA Week.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We LOVED the Oshkosh Fairfield. You feel at home from the moment you walk in the door. The staff is very friendly, and go out of their way to help you. The room was very clean, and the beds very so cozy. Slept better then at home. Breakfest was also one of the best I have ever had at a Fairfield. The staff keeps everything clean and filled up. Very close to the Oulet Mall in Oshkosh, and a 25 min. ride to the Fox Vally Mall in Appleton. Easy on and off Hwy 41. Would recomend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love this hotel, the Oshkosh Marriott brings back to life the meaning of customer service! Judy welcomed us by name, brought extra blankets and when we returned from dinner, fresh hot cookies in our room. Where can you go and get that special and personal treatment? I am a platinum guest and no other Marriott property compares to the home town feel in Oshkosh! You could write a training video on her attitude and caring nature. This person deserves a huge amount of recognition! If you don't stay here, you will miss out on the clean and fresh accommodations!

Room Tip: Clean rooms and special customer service!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends