“Best hotel in Oshkosh”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Chicago, Illinois
“Best hotel in Oshkosh”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Fairfield Inn, Oshkosh was selected as the Preferred Lodging Partner for the Alumni Preferred Partner Program for the University of Oshkosh.

The rooms at the Fairfield Inn are spacious, impeccably appointed, and serenely quiet.

The morning breakfast was simply better than any similar hot hotel breakfast than I have ever had.

The staff was as friendly and courteous and led by a great manager, Patti., and I loved their fitness room

I rate this stay as one of my best.

I highly recommend it to the traveling public

Room Tip: There all great. I was right next to the elevator and I never heard a thing
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Prentice
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This motel is very fresh & bright. The breakfast is excellent. Everything was well maintained, nice clean rooms, clean bedspreads, nice fluffy towels. We were very happy with our stay, and we will go back there to stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Patti A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the linens. We recently changed to a wonderful textured top sheet of the highest quality for our beds and our towels are bigger and fluffier!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Oshkosh.

Patti
Phoenix
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here on buisness on two trips in January and February of 2013. They do a great job of keeping the snow and ice out of the parking lot. Room was nice and large. The free breakfast is decent for the price. The hotel is in a nice location for what I was there for and is close to several restaurants and stores. They have a great free wifi internet service but there is absolutely no non-wifi internet access to be had.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Plainfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was recently in Oshkosh for business and since Marriott hotels are my hotel of choice I stayed at the Fairfield. As usual, comfortable beds, decent breakfast and good coffee. It is convenient to many restaurants. I always know what I'm going to get at Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had to get 2 rooms in Oshkosh for the the same night I started looking. One had to be a handicap equipped room for my 80 year old mother-in-law who has a very difficult time walking. Lucky for me I dealt with Erika at the Fairfield Inn. She moved other guests around so that my wife and I could have joining rooms with my mother-in-law who did get the handicap room.
The rooms were perfect, clean, comfortable, and quiet.
Also a big thank you to Judy the night shift clerk, who checked us in and then volunteered to assist us by helping to carry some of my mother-in-law's belongings to her room.
Unbelievable service.
And if that isn't enough, you wake up to a top notch, serve yourself breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff W
Patti A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the raving review - it is much appreciated! I'm extremely proud of the work our staff does for each and every guest. I'm glad your room was clean, comfortable and quiet and that breakfast hit the spot.
I'll make sure Erika, Judy and our housekeeping staff get a copy of your review. Thank you again for your post and we hope to see you on your next visit to Oshkosh!
Lowell, IN
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. I probably would have given it 5 stars except our room was so hot it was unbearable. We turned the cooler on full blast but it didn't help at all. We finally opened the window and that helped some (this was in January, when the temperature was in the teens), but it was still hot in the room. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. They serve a pretty good hot breakfast. It is in a good location and the pool and fitness rooms are small but nice. It looks like it was newly renovated. I would stay again but I would hope the room would be a better temperature.

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a nice hotel with great service. The location is surrounded by a lot of good shopping and dining options and close to major expressways. All the rooms are newly renovated and nicely appointed with modern decor. The only associate I encountered was Judy, but she was she fantastic. She exemplified outstanding customer service and seemed to wear many hats around the hotel. She checked us in, was delivering roll away beds, and even offered to get us ice when she instinctively saw my sons and I confused on where the ice machine was. I will definitely stay here again due to this amazing customer service.

• Stayed November 2012