“Consistently good”
Review of Perkins Restaurant

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 173 Restaurants in Oshkosh
Cuisines: American
Description: One of the oldest franchised restaurants in Oshkosh, first built in 1984. Many restaurants have come and gone, but Perkins has stayed strong. Opened 24 hours a day
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Every time I visit this area, I always stop in at Perkins. The food is consistently good and service attentive. It seems to be a meeting point for groups to gather. Best to ask to sit away from large tables.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Food was excellent and the dining room was quiet and relaxing. The staff was friendly also. We hadn't dined at Perkins in over 20 years and ended up going there numerous times.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The menu isn't all that great. Usual stuff for a restaurant like this, but good. The service here is always really, really nice and friendly. This is always a nice place to eat or just stop in for pie because of the staff.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went here for the first time in years, a couple years ago... for no other reason than it was open and we were hungry. It's hard to find a place to dine late at night. We were blown away by the excellence of both the food and the servers. Perkins has become our inexpensive place to go for a good, well-rounded breakfast or dinner. We are both somewhat health conscience and are relieved to be able to order very, very healthy choices that are also deliciously prepared and affordable. The service at the Oshkosh location is warm, friendly, and fast. We have become regular customers there and know many of the servers and managers by first name. If you are looking for a well rounded menu with something for every taste... this is your place.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Love Perkins food. Twice I've gone and had dirty flatware. Last time there was a small fly in my soda, paper liner under the brownie on a sundae was left and served to me. Ordered drink and dessert under a price special, but was not given that discount upon presentation of the bill. To the manager's credit, he did fix the bill personally, and gave me the dessert for free. But the dirty flatware, twice, and a fly in the soda was too much for me. I won't be back. 2 stars: The menu and the manager kept it from being a 1.

Been to Perkins Restaurant? Share your experiences!