“Good shrimp”

Headquarters Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Oregon
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I really liked the shrimp n sweet potato fries so have returned more than once plus it’s local 4 me. . Salad bar’s good too. Fast, friendly service.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Dined at HQ tonight. Food was good-wings, wraps and salads are always a sure bet, as are the cheese curds. Service was decent as well, but the music in the bar was SO loud that it was impossible to have a conversation. We gave eaten here many times before and dislike the dining area, as the lights are way too bright. Dimmers would definitely add atmosphere to a rather clinical setting in there. Noise level in the bar was so excessive that we have no desire to return anytime soon. Judging from the number of patrons in there, I Fear they are driving customers away.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

The first time we ate at HQ we were not impressed. That was about two years ago. Tonight we were in the mood for a fish fry so we decided to give HQ another try. It was very disappointing. The cod tasted very strange. Not like any cod I’ve ever had. It wasn’t fishy at all...just weird...and not good. It tasted like it was baked and then thrown on the griddle where a burger had just been cooked. It kind of tasted like a burger, which, like I said, is weird. My husband had a cheese burger. He ordered it medium, and it was way overdone and very dry. On a positive note, the service was good. Our server was very nice and our food came quickly. I was really hoping that our first experience was a fluke, but judging on our second experience...it doesn’t look like it was.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with family. The food was ok but the service was a bit slow. A large party of people came in after us, were waited on after us but shockingly got their food before us. We only ordered sandwiches so the delay was quite a mystery. Prices were reasonable. Might try this place again next time we're in town, but then again, maybe not?

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in about 3:00 pm in the afternoon. It wasn't busy which was what I was looking for. Ordered the Headquarters Sandwich which was generous and very tasty. I choose the Garlic Parmesan Chips as the side. They were good. The service was fine and food was delivered fast. The restaurant is a typical sports bar with indoor and outdoor seating. There are outdoor volleyball courts as well.

Been to Headquarters Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!