“Can't be beat”

Add it.
DeBroux Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jefferson St.
Description: Formerly known as Brous Nellie's
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Can't be beat”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hands down the best place to eat in the Madison area. Best criscut fries and the sandwiches are always spectacular. Need to get up early enough to make it there for breakfast / brunch someday. Make sure to try their special of the day, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great local diner!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hands down the best cole slaw and grilled cheese you will ever eat! New to the area and try to eat there at least once a month! Have also had the meatloaf and it was delicious. Husband gets the chicken pot pie and he says it's great as well :)

• Visited April 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Just like old times”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We found Debroux's Diner quite by accident. And we were really glad we did. Even though the place is only about 15 years old, it has the look and feel of an old time diner. Remember getting a malt or shake at one of those places, and the extra wa served to y I. The metal blending can? That's what you'll find, and the malt that I had and shake that my wife had both earned high praise. My wife ordered the chicken pot pie. I ordered a homemade veggie burger with seasoned waffle fries. Both came very quickly and were very good. The service was fast and friendly, and the prices were very reasonable. The next time we go through Oregon, we'll be stopping back in.

Oregon, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cockroaches”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

During my short breakfast visit at DeBroux's Diner, two cockroaches found their way to my booth. I thought this was completely disgusting and I will not be going back. The service and food is somewhat decent but the place is dirty.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank J R
McFarland, Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is typical diner food with good service and very reasonable prices. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.

Visited August 2012