“DeBroux's Diner”

Add it.
DeBroux Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jefferson St.
Description: Formerly known as Brous Nellie's
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The service is always great! I love the waitresses in the morning! I like to go there for breakfast. The food is always very delicious. I like the hometown feel of this restaurant. The prices are as good as you're gonna probably find. I really have no complaints about this happy small town diner.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Booth had holes in it. The floor under our corner table had not been swept in awhile. Big chunks of dirt and food under my feet. The waitress was very nice and helpful. My friends chicken pot pie was very good. I had the meatloaf. The meat and potatoes were good. The gravy was overpowering with way too much salt. I have eaten here several times. It has potential to be a good diner and never quite makes the mark for me.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

DeBroux's diner is our new favorite breakfast place with great prices, service, and food. Great hometown Wisconsin atmosphere full of friendly cheesehead customers and smiling waitresses.
They even have reduced breakfast prices for seniors. If you are looking for a small town diner with great food and service stop at DeBroux Diner in Oregon Wisconsin.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you are ever in the area and looking for breakfast you need to check this place out. Its not really near anything but stop in and try it if you can.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was at this restaurant with my father and brother who are residents of Oregon (Ravenoaks). I was visiting from Hilton Head Island, SC. I had an unusually good burger with spicy fries. The room was attractive and service was attentive. I would not hesitate to return.