“~~~ An Oasis in a Gourmet Desert”
Review of Judi's Place

Judi's Place
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Oostburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Owned and Operated by Judi and Manoli Fergadakis
Description: Owned and Operated by Judi and Manoli Fergadakis
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you're in the area this is the place! Located about a mile west of Highway 43, there's easy, free parking in their lot or on the street. My waitperson was efficient and friendly. Food was excellent - I enjoyed a beer and a salad. Prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended, especially for a 'country breakfast'.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and had a great time. The atmosphere was nice (diner/cafe style), and located in nice quaint Oostburg. Great food and a great price.

1  Thank john-54220
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After 4 days of traveling on a motorcycle we were on the highway when we saw a sign for Judi's Place. I was thrilled when our group decided to pull over for some home cooked food. My husband and I opted for the beef stew over biscuits. It hit the spot. We ended up splitting the lunch because the portion was so large. It was off the beaten path but I was glad we stopped.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I were in Sheboygan for a couple of days visiting family. We saw the signs for Judi's Place on the Interstate 43 in Ootsburg coming into Sheboygan, so we decided to eat there on Saturday evening. We got there at 4:00pm, but found out that on the weekends it closes at 3:00pm. It's open until 8:00pm weekdays. We decided to go back for lunch on Sunday afternoon. We had a very nice meal at a very nice price. The staff was very friendly. Our server was very helpful in aiding us in deciding what sandwich to have. A nice surprise was their 3 Bean Salad; very tasty dressing. I asked Judi for the recipe. She said she could not give it to me but stated what ingredients were in it. If in the area, a definite place to stop for a meal.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nothing that will wow you. Hometown cooking and that's about all.
The restaurant is usually packed and seating is a little close. Wait staff is average for any restaurant. Homemade soups and desserts are outstanding though.