Tripadvisor

Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #38 of 68 Restaurants in Onalaska
Description: Your local Onalaska Subway® restaurant, located at 3107 Market Place brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create perfect the meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very rude customer service. Young man working 1/21/20 seemed irritated when we came in. No eye contact. I asked what a slider was and he looked down and held up a bun with no explanation. Good food but unfriendly service. Won't come here again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This Saturday at 5:10 I ordered a sub like I always do and when I was going to pick it up it took them 20 minutes to give me my sub which I don't understand because there was no other cars in the parking lot and when I got to the window too all three of the workers were chit chatting with eachother and one of the employees with blue hair gave me a dirty look and gave me attitude when I didn't do anything to her or said nothing to her while I was waiting the whole time for my subs. Never had bad experience like this before and I come to this subway all the time.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Love the franchise idea for its reassuringly predictabley good food that is also healthy. Like the idea of choosing what you want and how much of it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2015

I was hosting a bridal shower last weekend and I wanted to suprise the bride by including her favorite sandwich, the Italian BMT, as part of our menu.

I stopped in the Onalaska Subway on State Road 16 and was immediately greeted by the manager Dan Hoff. I was going to order several flat bread sandwiches for the luncheon, but Dan helped me see that ordering a platter cut into 20 smaller pieces would be easier to serve.

I needed to pick the sandwiches up early the next morning and Dan provided his card with his cell phone number, reassuring me that he would be there to take my call and order himself. My husband stopped by and picked up the platter, which was ready right on time. The sandwiches were arranged beautifully and the black platter fit right in with our lovely bridal brunch table. The bride and her friends were ecstatic (not that they didn't like quiche and trifle, haha) and there were only two sandwiches left, which I sent home with the bride to be. I must add that there were many dietary details on how the sandwiches needed to be made (some with no dairy, etc) and everything was perfect.

Thanks Dan Hoff, I really appreciated your kind assistance!

A very satisfied customer,
Khris K

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Khris K
Reviewed April 21, 2015

always enjoy subway. never a bad experience. Clean place. They always have enough food on hand, never seem to experience any shortages.

Date of visit: February 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!