“Applebee's”

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Nice environment. Great service. Interesting menu. I especially love the salads

Holmen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was very poor and the service was just as bad”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The server quated one drink price and it was wrong and the drink was a served in the wrong glass the meal I ordered they had ran out so I ordered chicken fingers and bake potato, the chicken fingers made it to the take first not hot alot of grissel and the breading was falling off, the baked potato was loaded floting in butter and sour cream no bacon my wife orded orange chicken no flaver and the veggies were cold speaking with the manager all we heard was well we order the meat no way to tell what it's like she did offer to bring us more of the same but one chane is enough, also our onion rings were good but over cooked.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank James K
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

You know what you get at Applebees. This one was no more or less than the ones at other locations.

• Visited September 2011
West Salem, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service for "Curbside" pick-up!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I ordered 2 adult meals, 2 kids meals and appetizers. I didn't realize until I got home that they didn't give us the 2 slushies that I paid extra for as part of the 2 kids meals. I called to complain, they wanted me to come back to pick them up. I explained that we live in the next town over and I didn't want to drive another 15 minutes - sacraficing eating dinner with my family on the 4th of July, just to come home to cold food. They didn't offer any type of remedy and only offered a weak apology stating, "If you ever come back, it won't happen again". So essentially, I paid $10 for 2 little bowls of what looked like Kraft Easy Mac. If this would've happened at TGIF's or Famous Dave's I'm sure I would've been offered some type of apology & perhaps a coupon for a future date as a gesture to make it up to me. This place obviously doesn't believe that the customer is top priority. As a business student, I know that customers have many other options for dining and would absolutely do anything to keep a loyal customer; instead Onalaska Applebee's has just lost one for life. I think it would've been reasonable to at least offer 2 free slushies for a future visit...really....I did pay $6 for them!!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank tanyayt
La Crescent, Minnesota
“The worst Applebee's you will ever experience”
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Joined their eclub for my birthday to receive a free dessert. My husband, daughter and 9- month-old granddaugher dined at Applebees;s after church on Sunday, Jan. 16 - a big mistake!. Service was incrediably slow. We waited over an hour for our food. The food was not received until I finally complained to the manager. Baby was not happy to sit there that long. We asked for an additional drink - waiter forgot, we asked for additional napkins - waiter forgot, we asked for carry-out boxes - waiter forgot, etc and etc. Food was cold when we finally were served. Interesting that tables that were seated after us were served ahead of us - we really did not order anything special and it was very busy. There are many of options in Onalaska to celebrate your B'Day - do not go to Applebee's! The only redeeming factor is after my complaining they did not charge us for the meal.

• Visited January 2011

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!